Wheeler's Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion. Edition: 11
Successfully learn to apply dental anatomy to the practice of dentistry with Wheeler's Dental Anatomy, Physiology, and Occlusion, 11th Edition. Updated and visually enhanced, the eleventh edition of this market-leading dental text expands its focus on clinical applications and includes dozens of online 360-degree and 3-D tooth animations to give you an unparalleled view of dentitions, pulp formation, the sequence of eruptions, and countless clinical considerations. Every text purchase also comes with access to the companion ExpertConsult website - where you can reference the entire text electronically as well as engage with a wealth of learning activities, animations, and hands-on resources to better understand and retain the information covered in your text. In all, this proven learning package offers all the up-to-date information, best practices, and tools to prepare you for the dental anatomy and occlusion section of the exams and ensure long-term clinical success.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
2. Development and Eruption of the Teeth
3. The Primary (Deciduous) Teeth
4. Forensics, Comparative Anatomy, Geometries, and Form and Function
5. Orofacial Complex: Form and Function
6. The Permanent Maxillary Incisors
7. The Permanent Mandibular Incisors
8. The Permanent Canines, Maxillary and Mandibular
9. The Permanent Maxillary Premolars
10. The Permanent Mandibular Premolars
11. The Permanent Maxillary Molars
12. The Permanent Mandibular Molars
13. Pulp Chambers and Canals
14. Dento-Osseous Structures, Blood Vessels and Nerves
15. The Temporomandibular Joints, Teeth, and Muscles and Their Functions
17. Clinical Applications of Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion
Appendix A: Review of Tooth Morphology
Appendix B: Tooth Traits of the Permanent Dentition
Stock Last CheckedDec 5, 2021
Publication DateJan 3, 2020
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.