Smith's Recognizable Patterns of Human Deformation. Edition: 4
Perfect for residents, pediatricians, practitioners, or parents seeking further information, Smith's Recognizable Patterns of Human Deformation provides evidence-based management for a range of common pediatric problems affecting the limbs and craniofacial region. The only source devoted to the diagnoses and management of birth defects resulting from mechanical forces, this reference supplies the essential guidance needed for timely intervention and effective treatment.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Section 1 Introduction
1. Clinical Approach to Deformation Problems: Malformations, Deformations, Disruptions, and Dysplasias
Section 2 Patterns Of Deformation
2. Foot Deformations: Foot Contractures, Positional Foot Abnormalities
3. Calcaneovalgus (Pes Planus)
4. Metatarsus Adductus (Metatarsus Varus)
5. Talipes Equinovarus (Clubfoot)
6. Deformed Toes
7. Flexible Flatfoot
Section 3 Other Lower Extremity Deformations
8. Tibial Torsion
9. Femoral Anteversion
Section 4 Joint Dislocations
10. Joint Dislocation
11. Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (Congenital Dislocation of the Hip)
12. Knee Dislocation (Genu Recurvatum)
13. Dislocation of the Radial Head
Section 5 Neurapraxias (Palsies)
14. Facial Palsy
15. Brachial Plexus Palsy
16. Diaphragmatic Paralysis: Diaphragmatic Eventration
17. Other Peripheral Nerve Palsies
Section 6 Thoracic Cage and Spinal Deformations
18. Lung Hypoplasia
19. Pectus Excavatum and Pectus Carinatum
Section 7 Head and Neck Deformations
21. Nose Deformation
22. External Ears
23. Mandibular Deformation
24. Congenital Muscular Torticollis
25. Torticollis-Plagiocephaly Deformation Sequence: Nonsynostotic or Positional Plagiocephaly
26. Infant Sleeping Position and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
27. Positional Brachycephaly
28. Other Postnatal Head Deformations
Section 8 Craniosynostosis
29. Craniosynostosis: General
30. Sagittal Craniosynostosis
31. Coronal Craniosynostosis
32. Metopic Craniosynostosis
33. Lambdoidal Craniosynostosis
34. Multiple Sutural Craniosynostosis
Section 9 Cranial Bone Variations
35. Vertex Birth Molding
36. Vertex Craniotabes
37. Anterior Fontanelle Bone
38. Parietal Foramina
39. Aplasia Cutis Congenita: Scalp Vertex Cutis Aplasia, Temporal Triangular Alopecia
41. Wormian Bones
Section 10 Abnormal Birth Presentation
42. Breech Presentation Deformation
43. Transverse Lie Deformation
44. Face and Brow Presentation Deformation
Section 11 Whole-Body Deformation Or Disruption
45. Small Uterine Cavity Deformation: Bicornuate or Myomatous Uterus
46. Oligohydramnios Sequence
47. Fetal Akinesia Deformation Sequence
48. Abdominal Pregnancy (Extrauterine Pregnancy)
49. Early Embryonic Compression or Disruption
50. Obstetric Procedure-Related Defects
Section 12 Mechanics In Morphogenesis
51. Principles of Human Biomechanics
Stock Last CheckedNov 26, 2021
Publication DateOct 10, 2015
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.