Small Animal Toxicology. Edition: 3
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Section 1: Toxicological Concepts
1. General Toxicological Concepts
2. Toxicokinetics and Toxicodynamics
3. Toxicologic Information Resources
4. Effective Use of Veterinary Poison Center NEW!
5. Effective Use of Human Poison Center
6. Taking a Toxicologic History
7. Approach to Diagnosis and Initial Treatment
8. Selecting a Minimum Database
9. Initial Management of the Poisoned Patient
11. General Supportive Care
12. Effective Use of the Diagnostic Lab
Section 2: General Exposures
13. Litigation and Toxicology NEW!
14. Indoor Environmental Quality and Health
15. Responding to Mass Exposures NEW!
16. Reproductive Toxicology of the Male and Female
17. Considerations in the Poisoned Pregnant and Lactating Patient
18. Considerations in the Pediatric Poisoned Patient NEW!
19. Considerations in the Geriatric Poisoned Patient NEW!
20. Poisoning in the Captive Reptile
21. Poisoning in the Small Mammal (pocket pets) NEW!
22. Poisoning in the Avian Patient NEW!
Section 3: Miscellaneous Toxicant Groups
23. Adverse Drug Reactions
24. Miscellaneous Indoor Toxicants
25. "Recreational" Drugs
26. Herbal and Natural Products (homeopathic)
27. Household and Garden Plants
28. Miscellaneous Herbicides, Fungicides, and Nematocides
29. Smoke Inhalation (house fires)
32. Anticoagulant Rodenticides
37. Carbon Monoxide
39. "Christmas time" Plants
40. Citrus Oils
45. Diethylene Glycol
47. Ethylene Glycol
48. Grapes and Raisins
49. Insects - Hymenoptera
52. Ivermectin: Macrolide Antiparasitic Agents
55. Poisonous Lizards
56. Macadamia Nuts
65. Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatories
66. Organochlorine Pesticides
67. Organophosphate and Carbamate Pesticides
68. Oxalate-Containing Plants
70. Atypical Topical Spot-On Products
71. Petroleum Hydrocarbons
72. Propylene Glycol
73. Pyrethrins and Pyrethroids
75. Snake Bite - North American Pit Vipers
76. Snake Bite - Coral Snakes
78. Sodium Monofluoroacetate
79. Spider Envenomation - Black Widow
80. Spider Envenomation - Brown Recluse
83. Xylitol NEW!
85. Zinc Phosphide
Stock Last CheckedJan 26, 2022
Publication DateDec 31, 2012
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.