Sabiston Textbook of Surgery. Edition: 21
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. The Rise of Modern Surgery: An Overview
2. Ethics and Professionalism in Surgery
3. The Inflammatory Response
4. Shock, Electrolytes and Fluid
5. Metabolism in Surgical Patients
6. Wound Healing
7. Regenerative Medicine
8. Critical Assessment of Surgical Outcomes and Health Services
9. Safety in the Surgical Environment
10. Principles of Preoperative and Operative Surgery
11. Surgical Infections and Antibiotic Use
12. Surgical Complications
13. Surgery in the Geriatric Patient
14. Anesthesiology Principles, Pain Management, and Conscious Sedation
15. Emerging Technology in Surgery: Informatics, Electronics
16. Robotic Surgery
17. Management of Acute Trauma
18. The Difficult Abdominal Wall
19. Emergency Care of Musculoskeletal Injuries
21. Bites and Stings
22. Surgical Critical Care
23. Bedside Surgical Procedures
24. The Surgeon's Role in Mass Casualty Incidents
25. Transplantation Immunobiology and Immunosuppression
26. Liver Transplantation
27. Kidney and Pancreas Transplantation
28. Small Bowel Transplantation
29. Tumor Biology and Tumor Markers
30. Tumor Immunology and Immunotherapy
31. Melanoma and Cutaneous Malignancies
32. Soft Tissue Sarcomas
33. Bone Tumors
34. Head and Neck
35. Diseases of the Breast
36. Breast Reconstruction
38. The Parathyroid Glands
39. Endocrine Pancreas
40. The Adrenal Glands
41. The Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Syndromes
43. Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Hiatal Hernia
44. Abdominal Wall, Umbilicus, Peritoneum, Mesenteries, Omentum and Retroperitoneum
46. Acute Abdomen
47. Acute Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
48. Morbid Obesity
50. Small Intestine
51. The Appendix
52. Colon and Rectum
54. The Liver
55. Biliary System
56. Exocrine Pancreas
57. The Spleen
58. Lung, Chest Wall, Pleura and Mediastinum
59. Congenital Heart Disease
60. Acquired Heart Disease: Coronary Insufficiency
61. Acquired Heart Disease: Valvular
62. The Aorta
63. Peripheral Arterial Disease
64. Vascular Trauma
65. Venous Disease
66. The Lymphatics
67. Pediatric Surgery
69. Plastic Surgery
70. Hand Surgery
71. Gynecologic Surgery
72. Surgery in the Pregnant Patient
73. Fetal Surgery
74. Urologic Surgery
Stock Last CheckedDec 5, 2021
Publication DateApr 13, 2021
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.