Pulmonary Pathology. Edition: 2
Now fully revised to include recent advances in the field, the second edition of Pulmonary Pathology, a volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, is an essential foundation text for residents and pathologists. The popular template format makes it easy to use, and new information throughout brings you up to date with what's new in pulmonary pathology and pulmonary medicine, including molecular genetics and personalized medicine therapies. Practical and affordable, this resource by Drs. Dani S. Zander and Carol F. Farver is ideal for study and review as well as everyday clinical practice.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Normal Anatomy, Tissue Artifacts, and Incidental Structures
2. The Uses and Abuses of the Lung Biopsy
3. A Pattern-Based Approach to Diagnosis
4. Congenital, Developmental, and Inherited Disorders
5. Acquired and Idiopathic Disorders in Neonates and Young Children
6. Lung Neoplasms in Infants and Children
7. Vascular Diseases
8. Vasculitides and Other Causes of Pulmonary Hemorrhage
9. Acute Lung Injury
10. Bacterial Diseases
11. Mycobacterial Diseases
12. Fungal Diseases
13. Viral Diseases
14 Human Parasitic Pulmonary Infections
15 Chlamydial, Mycoplasmal, Rickettsial, and Ehrlichial Diseases
16. Idiopathic Interstitial Pneumonias
17. Other Interstitial Lung Diseases
18. Environmental- and Toxin-Induced Lung Diseases
19. Drug Reactions and Other Iatrogenic Pulmonary Diseases
20. Emphysema and Diseases of Large Airways
21. Diseases of Small Airways
22. Lymphoid Lesions of the Lung
23. Uncommon Histiocytic and Dendritic Cell Proliferations
24. Transplantation-Related Lung Pathology
25. Other Non-Neoplastic Focal Lesions, Inclusions, and Depositions
Stock Last CheckedJan 29, 2022
Publication DateFeb 16, 2017
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.