As proton therapy treatment centers become smaller and more cost-effective, education and training for today's multi-disciplinary oncology teams are more important than ever before. This state-of-the-art reference brings you fully up to date with all aspects of proton therapy, with guidance you can trust from MD Anderson Cancer Center, the largest and most experienced proton therapy center in the world. Led by Drs. Steven J. Frank and X. Ronald Zhu, Proton Therapy provides a unique opportunity to benefit from the unsurpassed knowledge and expertise of an esteemed team of leaders in the field.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Principles of Radiobiology
2. Principles of Proton Beam Therapy
SECTION 2: PHYSICS AND TREATMENT PLANNING
3. Clinical Commissioning of Pencil Beam Scanning for Intensity-Modulated Proton Therapy
4. Immobilization and Simulation
5. Principles of Intensity-Modulated Proton Therapy Treatment Planning
6. Physics Quality Assurance
7. Intensity-Modulated Proton Therapy Patient Treatments
SECTION 3: DISEASE SITES
8. Proton Radiotherapy for Breast Cancer
9. Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
11. Proton Therapy for Gynecologic Malignancies
12. Proton Therapy for Prostate Cancer
13. Head and Neck
14. Proton Therapy for Hematologic Malignancies
15. Pediatric Considerations for Proton Therapy
Stock Last CheckedDec 7, 2021
Publication DateJul 6, 2020
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.