Mechanical Circulatory Support: A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease. Edition: 2
Offering comprehensive, authoritative coverage of mechanical circulatory support (MCS), this fully revised companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease provides the clinically relevant information you need to effectively use this therapy to treat and manage end-stage heart failure. New editors and authors - experts in both cardiology and cardiovascular surgery - bring you fully up to date with the newest technology and devices, as well as basic science, clinical applications, adverse event monitoring and management, socioeconomic implications, future directions, and more.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
2. Advanced Heart Failure and Cardiogenic Shock
3. Risk Stratification in Advanced Heart Failure
4. Candidate Selection and Decision Making in MCS
5. Acute Circulatory Support (excluding echo)
6. The Role in Cardiac Support
7. Understanding the Principles of Continuous Flow VADS
8. Hemocompatibility in Mechanical Circulatory Support
9. The Biological Response to Ventricular Unloading
10. Device and Device Selection
11. Intraoperative Operative Techniques and Management
12. Post-Operative VAD Management, Pre and Post Discharge
13. Adverse Events and Mititgation Strategies
14. Right Heart Failure in Patients with Mechanical Circulatory Support
15. Clinical Trial Results in Mechanical Circulatory Support
16. Psychosocial and Quality of Life Issue in MCS
17. VADS in Special Population
18. MCS In Pediatric
19. Facilitated Myocardial Recovery
20. The Critical Role of MCS Registries
21. Regulations and Reimbursement for Mechanical Circulatory Support
22. The Future of Mechanical Circulatory Support
Stock Last CheckedDec 5, 2021
Publication DateSep 27, 2019
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.