Learning Interventional Radiology
Now designated as a primary medical specialty, the field of interventional radiology has contributed many ground-breaking procedures, including angioplasty, catheter-delivered stents, aneurysm coiling, and minimally-invasive cancer treatment. This first-of-its-kind review text offers an authoritative, easy-to-use introduction to the field, highlighting procedures, instruments, techniques, modalities, and more. Using an image-filled, practical format it covers exactly what you need to know for a solid foundation in this fast-growing field.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
SECTION A Grand Topics
- History of Interventional Radiology
- Basics of Interventional Radiology
- Imaging Modalities
- Neurointerventional Radiology
- Interventional Oncology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Frontiers of Interventional Radiology
SECTION B Vascular Cases
- Adrenal Venous Sampling
- Arteriovenous Fistulas and Grafts
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Balloon-Assisted Retrograde Transvenous Obliteration
- Bronchial Artery Embolization
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair
- Foreign Body Retrieval
- Inferior Vena Cava Filter
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Thrombolysis and Thrombectomy
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunts
- Transjugular Liver Biopsy
- Varicose Veins,
- Venous Access
- Y-90 Embolization
SECTION C Percutaneous Cases
- Abscess Drainage
- Biliary Drains and Biliary Stenting
- CT-Guided Lung Biopsy
- Gastrostomy Tube Placement
- Lymphangiography and Thoracic Duct Embolization
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
Answer Key to End-of-Chapter Review Questions
Stock Last CheckedDec 1, 2021
Publication DateJul 22, 2019
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.