Introduction to Vascular Ultrasonography. Edition: 7
Focused content, an easy-to-read writing style, and abundant illustrations make Introduction to Vascular Ultrasonography the definitive reference on arterial and venous ultrasound. Trusted by radiologists, interventional radiologists, vascular and interventional fellows, residents, and sonographers through six outstanding editions, the revised 7th Edition covers all aspects of ultrasound vascular diagnosis, including peripheral veins and arteries, carotid and vertebral arteries, abdominal vessels, and transcranial Doppler. Step-by-step explanations, all highly illustrated, walk you through the full spectrum of ultrasound sonography practice, including all that's new in this quickly evolving field.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. The Hemodynamics of Vascular Disease
2. The Physics and Instrumentation of Ultrasound Imaging in Vascular Disease
3. Doppler Flow Imaging and Spectral Analysis
Section 2: Cerebral Vessels
4. Anatomy of the Cerebral Vasculature
5. Carotid Sonography: Protocols and Technical Considerations
6. Evaluating Carotid Plaque and Intima Media Thickness
7. Ultrasound Assessment of Carotid Stenosis
8. How to Assess Difficult and Uncommon Carotid Cases
9. Ultrasound Assessment of the Vertebral Arteries
10. Ultrasound Assessment of the Intracranial Arteries
Section 3: Extremity Arteries
11. Anatomy of the Upper and Lower Extremity Arteries
12. Physiologic Testing of Lower Extremity Arterial Disease
13. Assessment of Upper Extremity Arterial Disease
14. Ultrasound Evaluation Before and After Hemodialysis Access
15. Ultrasound Assessment of Lower Extremity Arteries
16. Ultrasound Assessment During and After Carotid Peripheral Intervention
17. Ultrasound in the Assessment and Management of Arterial Emergencies
Section 4: Extremity Veins
18. Extremity Venous Anatomy and Technique for US Examination
19. Ultrasound Diagnosis of Lower Extremity Venous Thrombosis
20. Risk Factors and the Role of Ultrasound in the Management of Extremity Venous Disease
21. Diagnostic Testing for Venous Insufficiency
22. Nonvascular Findings Encountered During Venous Sonography
Section 5: Abdomen and Pelvis
23. Anatomy and Normal Doppler Signatures of Abdominal Vessels
24. Ultrasound Assessment of the Abdominal Aorta
25. Ultrasound Assessment Following Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm Repair
26. Doppler Ultrasound of the Mesenteric Vasculature
27. Ultrasound Assessment of The Hepatic Vasculature
28. Duplex Ultrasound Assessment of Native Renal Vasculature
29. Duplex Ultrasound Evaluation of the Uterus and Ovaries
30. Duplex Ultrasound Evaluation of the Male Genitalia
31. Evaluation of Organ Transplants
Section 6: Trends in Vascular Imaging
32. Credentialing, Accreditation and Quality in the Vascular Laboratory
33. Ultrasound Screening for Vascular Disease
34. Correlative Imaging in Vascular Disease
35. Ultrasound Contrast Agents in Vascular Disease
Stock Last CheckedDec 1, 2021
Publication DateNov 20, 2019
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.