Handbook of Liver Disease. Edition: 4
Well-organized and vibrantly illustrated throughout, Handbook of Liver Disease is a comprehensive yet concise handbook providing authoritative guidance on key clinical issues in liver disease. The quick-reference outline format ensures that you'll find answers when you need them, and cover-to-cover updates keep you abreast of the recent rapid changes in the field. Written by leading international experts in hepatology, this reference is ideal for hepatologists, gastroenterologists, internists, family practitioners, trainees, and others who diagnose and manage patients with liver disorders.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Assessment of Liver Function and Diagnostic Studies
2. Acute Liver Failure
3. Hepatitis A and Hepatitis E
4. Hepatitis B and Hepatitis D
5. Hepatitis C
6. Hepatitis Caused by Other Viruses
7. Autoimmune Hepatitis
8. Alcoholic Liver Disease
9. Fatty Liver and Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
10. Drug-Induced and Toxic Liver Disease
11. Cirrhosis and Portal Hypertension
12. Portal Hypertension and Gastrointestinal Bleeding
13. Ascites and Spontaneous Bacterial Peritonitis
14. Hepatorenal Syndrome
15. Hepatic Encephalopathy
16. Primary Biliary Cholangitis
17. Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
19. Wilson Disease and Related Disorders
20. Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency and Other Metabolic Liver Diseases
21. Budd-Chiari Syndrome and Other Vascular Disorders
22. The Liver in Heart Failure
23. The Liver in Pregnancy
24. The Liver in Systemic Disease
25. Pediatric Liver Disease
26. Liver Disease in the Elderly
27. Hepatobiliary Complications of HIV
28. Granulomatous Liver Disease
29. Hepatic Tumors
30. Hepatic Abscesses and Cysts
31. Other Infections Involving the Liver
32. Surgery in the Patient with Liver Disease and Postoperative Jaundice
33. Liver Transplantation
34. Cholelithiasis and Cholecystitis
35. Diseases of the Bile Ducts
36. Tumors of the Biliary Tract
Stock Last CheckedDec 7, 2021
Publication DateAug 30, 2017
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.