Gnepp's Diagnostic Surgical Pathology of the Head and Neck. Edition: 3
Offering the most comprehensive collection of head and neck pathology specimens available in one reference, Gnepp's Diagnostic Surgical Pathology of the Head and Neck, 3rd Edition, is a must-have resource for pathologists in training and practice. This abundantly illustrated volume covers both common and rare disease entities of the entire head and neck area, with particular emphasis on differential diagnosis and diagnostic problems and pitfalls. Detailed text and a highly visual format help you improve turnaround time when diagnosing a specimen and facilitate clear communication of prognosis and therapeutic management options to surgical/medical colleagues.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Precursor Lesions for Squamous Carcinoma in the Upper Aerodigestive Tract
2. Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Upper Aerodigestive System
3. Nonsquamous Lesions of the Nasal Cavity, Paranasal Sinuses and Nasopharynx
4. Lesions of the Oral Cavity
5. Nonsquamous Pathologic Diseases of the Hypopharynx, Larynx, and Trachea
6. Salivary Glands
7. Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands
8. Bone Lesions
9. Soft Tissue Tumors of the Head and Neck
10. Odontogenic Cysts and Tumors
11. Cysts of the Neck, Unknown Primary Tumor, and Neck Dissection
12. Ear: External, Middle, and Temporal Bone
13. Benign and Malignant Hematopoietic Diseases of the Head and Neck
14. Cutaneous Tumors and Pseudotumors of the Head and Neck
15. Pathology of the conjunctiva, orbit, lacrimal gland and intraocular tumors
16. APPENDIX 1: Guidelines for the Dissection of Head and Neck Specimens
Stock Last CheckedDec 5, 2021
Publication DateJun 2, 2020
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.