Frontal Sinus Disease: Contemporary Management, An Issue of Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America
This issue of Otolaryngologic Clinics, guest edited by Drs. Jean Anderson Eloy and Michael Setzen, is devoted to the Contemporary Management of Frontal Sinusitis. Articles in this outstanding issue include: Overview of Frontal Sinus Management; Evaluation and Decision-Making in Patients with Frontal Sinusitis; Medical Management of Frontal Sinusitis; Surgical Anatomic Consideration in Frontal Sinus Surgery; Instrumentation in Frontal Sinus Surgery; Preventing and Managing Complications in Frontal Sinus Surgery; Frontal Sinus Balloon Dilation; Utility of Image-Guidance in Frontal Sinus Surgery; Standard Endoscopic Approaches in Frontal Sinus Surgery: Technical Pearls and Approach Selection; Modification of the Standard Frontal Sinus Endoscopic Approaches; Outcomes after Frontal Sinus Surgery: An Evidence-Based Review; Management of Frontal Sinus Cerebrospinal Fluid Leaks and Encephaloceles; Management of Frontal Sinus Tumors; and Open Frontal Sinus Surgery.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
2. Overview of Frontal Sinus Pathology and Management
3. Evaluation and Decision Making in Frontal Sinus Surgery
4. Medical Management of Frontal Sinusitis
5. Anatomic Considerations in Frontal Sinus Surgery
6. Instrumentation in Frontal Sinus Surgery
7. Preventing and Managing Complications in Frontal Sinus Surgery
8. Balloon Catheter Dilation of the Frontal Sinus Ostium
9. Utility of Image-Guidance in Frontal Sinus Surgery
10. Standard Endoscopic Approaches in Frontal Sinus Surgery: Technical Pearls and Approach Selection
11. Endoscopic Approaches to the Frontal Sinus: Modifications of the Existing Techniques and Proposed Classification
12. Outcomes After Frontal Sinus Surgery: An Evidence-Based Review
13. Management of Frontal Sinus Cerebrospinal Fluid Leaks and Encephaloceles
14. Management of Frontal Sinus Tumors
15. Open Frontal Sinus Surgery: A Lost Art
Stock Last CheckedDec 6, 2021
Publication DateAug 2, 2016
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.