Consultative Hemostasis and Thrombosis. Edition: 4
With authoritative coverage of rare and common hemostatic disorders, Consultative Hemostasis and Thrombosis, 4th Edition, keeps you both up to date with all that's new in this fast-moving field as well as reviewing background and development and citing pertinent classical literature. Broad differential diagnoses are provided, underscoring the editors' position that correct treatment begins with correct diagnosis. This trusted resource by Drs. Craig S. Kitchens, Craig M. Kessler, Barbara A. Konkle, Michael B. Streiff, and David A. Garcia is designed for rapid reference and critical decision making at the point of care.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Kitchens: CONSULTATIVE HEMOSTASIS & THROMBOSIS
PART 1: Hemorrhagic Processes
1. Consultative Process
2. An Approach to the Bleeding Patient: Correlation of Clinical Symptoms and Signs with Laboratory Testing
3. Hemophilia A and B
4. Less Common Congenital Disorders of Hemostasis
5. Acquired Coagulation Disorders Due to Inhibitors
6. von Willebrand Disease
7. General Aspects of Thrombocytopenia, Platelet Transfusions, and Thrombopoietic Growth Factors
8. Primary Immune Thrombocytopenia
9. Congenital and Acquired Disorders of Platelet Function and Number
10. Purpura and Other Hematovascular Disorders
12. Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
13. The Cross-Talk of Inflammation and Coagulation in Infectious Disease and Their Roles in Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
PART 2: Thrombotic Processes
14. Thrombophilia: Clinical and Laboratory Assessment and Management
15. Pediatric Aspects of Thrombophilia
16. Deep Vein Thrombosis, Pulmonary Embolism and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
17. Venous Thromboses at Unusual Sites
18. The Post Thrombotic Syndrome
19. Thrombocytosis: Essential Thrombocytemia and Reactive Causes
20. Antiphospholipid Syndrome
21. Antiplatelet Treatment in Cardiovascular Medicine
22. Non-Arteriosclerotic Arterial Occlusive Disease
23. Thrombosis and Cancer
24. Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
25. Hemostatic Disorders of Complement Activation (PNH and aHUS) - New Chapter
26. Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia
PART 3: Therapeutic Agents
27. Antithrombotic Agents
28. Blood Component and Pharmacological Agents
29. Therapeutic Apheresis â?" Applications for Hemorrhagic & Thrombotic Disorders
30. Vena Caval Filters
PART 4: Issues Specific to Women
31. Thrombotic Risk of Contraceptives and other Hormnal Therapies
32. Bleeding and the Management of Hemorrhagic Disorders in Pregnancy
33. Thrombophilia in Pregnancy
PART 5: Special Issues
34. Surgery and Hemostasis
35. Anticoagulation in the Perioperative Period
36. Understanding and Managing the Coagulopathy of Liver Disease
37. Outpatient Anticoagulant Therapy38. Hematologic Interventions for Acute Central Nervous System Disease
39. Pending: Atrial Septal Abnormalties and Cryptogenic Stroke
40. Hemorrhage Control and Thrombosis Following Severe Injury
41. Hemostatic Aspects of Sickle Cell Disease
Stock Last CheckedDec 1, 2021
Publication DateOct 19, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.