Comprehensive Care of the Transgender Patient
From a renowned specialist at the Cleveland Clinic and medical and surgical experts in this growing field comes an up-to-date, multidisciplinary resource on transgender health care and surgery. Comprehensive Care of the Transgender Patient, by Dr. Cecile Unger, covers all aspects of transgender health care, beginning with epidemiology and history and progressing to an in-depth review of the complex transition for patients, including mental health services, endocrine and hormone therapy treatment, and surgical options.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Introduction to Transgender Medicine
2. Mental Health Care for the Adult Transgender Patient
3. Mental Health Care for the Child and Adolescent Transgender Patient
4. Disorders of Sex Development and Intersex Patients
5. Hormone Treatment for the Adult Transgender Patient
6. Hormone Treatment for the Adolescent Transgender Patient
7. Overview of Surgery for Transgender Patients
8. Facial Surgery for Transgender Patients
9. Breast and Chest Surgery for Transgender Patients
10. Genital Confirmation Surgery for Patients Assigned Male at Birth
11. Genital Confirmation Surgery for Patients Assigned Female at Birth
12. Primary and Preventative Care for Transgender Patients
13. Gynecologic Care for Transgender Patients
14. Hysterectomy for the Transgender Man
Stock Last CheckedDec 2, 2021
Publication DateMay 2, 2019
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.