Cohen's Pathways of the Pulp. Edition: 12
Stay up on the latest research and techniques in endodontics with Cohen's Pathways of the Pulp, 12th Edition. Written by a team of internationally renowned experts and trusted for more than 40 years, this definitive guide covers the science, theory, and practice of endodontics. Full color illustrations and detailed radiographs guide readers through each step of endodontic care - from diagnosis and treatment planning to proven techniques for managing pulpal and periapical diseases. This new twelfth edition also boasts the very latest evidence-based research and techniques, reorganized and condensed chapters, plus other features designed to help you locate important information quickly and easily. Complete with access to Expert Consult, it's everything you need to stay ahead in the field of endodontics.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
2. Radiographic Interpretation
3. Lesions that Mimic Endodontic Pathosis
4. Diagnosis of the Nonodontogenic Toothache
5. Case Assessment and Treatment Planning
6. Pain Control
7. Tooth Morphology and Pulpal Access Cavities
8. Cleaning and Shaping of the Root Canal System
9. Obturation of the Cleaned and Shaped Root Canal System
10. Non-Surgical Retreatment
11. Periradicular Surgery
12. Regenerative Endodontics
13. Evaluation of Outcomes
Section II: Biological Basis of Endodontics
14. Structure and Function of the Dental-Pulp Complex
15. Pulp Reactions to Caries and Dental Procedures
16. Microbiology of Endodontic Infections
17. Pathobiology of Apical Periodontitis
18. Root Resorption
Section III: Endodontics in Clinical Practice
19. Management of Endodontic Emergencies
20. Management of Iatrogenic Events
21. The Role of Endodontics After Dental Traumatic Injuries
22. Chronic Cracks and Fractures
23. Restoration of the Endodontically Treated Tooth
24. Vital Pump Therapy
25. Endodontic and Periodontal Interrelationships
26. Bleaching Procedures
27. Endodontic Records and Legal Responsibilities
28. Key Principals of Endodontic Practice Management
Stock Last CheckedNov 26, 2021
Publication DateDec 13, 2020
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.