Nursing Theory. Edition: 5
With a consistent focus on application throughout, Nursing Theory covers the development of nursing theory; the application of different nursing theories, models and philosophies; and the expansion of these practices with a look toward the future. Nursing Theory provides the opportunity for students who have learned the background of nursing theory using the companion title, Nursing Theorists and Their Work, to apply what they have learned to actual nursing practice through various patient scenarios.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
PART I: CONCEPTUALIZATION
- The Nature of Knowledge Needed for Nursing Practice
- Nursing Models: Normal Science for Nursing Practice
- Philosophies, Models, and Theories: Critical Thinking Structures
- Philosophies, Models, and Theories: Moral Obligations
- Nightingale's Philosophy in Nursing Practice
- Watson's Philosophy in Nursing Practice
- Benner's Philosophy in Nursing Practice
- Johnson's Behavioral System Model in Nursing Practice
- King's Conceptual System and Theory of Goal Attainment in Nursing Practice
- Levine's Conservation Model in Nursing Practice
- Neuman's Systems Model in Nursing Practice
- Orem's Self-Care Deficit Theory in Nursing Practice
- Rogers' Science of Unitary Human Beings in Nursing Practice
- Roy's Adaptation Model in Nursing Practice
- Orlando's Nursing Process Theory in Nursing Practice
- Modeling and Role-Modeling Theory in Nursing Practice
- Mercer's Becoming a Mother Theory in Nursing Practice
- Leininger's Theory of Culture Care Diversity and Universality in Nursing Practice
- Parse's Theory of Human Becoming in Nursing Practice
- Newman's Theory of Health as Expanding Consciousness in Nursing Practice
- Areas for Further Development of Theory-Based Nursing Practice
- Nursing Philosophies, Models, and Theories: A Focus on the Future
PART II: APPLICATION
Section 1: Nursing Philosophies
Section 2: Nursing Models
Section 3: Nursing Theories
PART III: EXPANSION
Stock Last CheckedJan 26, 2022
Publication DateSep 12, 2013
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.