Bobath Therapy Couch Model ST4542 - Electric Plinth with electric backrest - width 105cm (41")
- By tradition, Bobath treatment techniques require a suitably wide treatment surface with a safe and capable lifting capacity for both patient and therapist.
- The Bobath Therapy Range of couches has more than achieved this with a choice of 2 sizes and a higher than standard safe working load of 250kgs (550lbs=39 stone).
- To further assist the therapist in these treatment procedures,this model of couch is supplied with the optional electric backrest facility enabling easy adjustment of the back support during sitting and sit-up procedures.
- Our plinths are custom made to order here in the UK.
- Brexit and Covid-19 related producton demands means that the turnaround time on all builds is currently 8-10 weeks.
To ensure our level of quality control all couches are hand made to order. Unless stated above in the main production description the current lead time on plinth construction is 8-10 weeks. As each plinth is custom made any cancellation will result in a cancellation charge.
When not stated in the product description above a two-man delivery service can be offered at an additional charge. For delivery zones and their associated costs see the main Shipping Info TAB below to check your postcode and additional charges.
Standard Model Specification
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 250kgs (550lbs=39 stone)
- The power assisted head and foot section incorporates anti-trap design
- Choice of upholstery width - 105cm (41”) or wide 125cm (49”)
- Choice of manual or electric height elevation
- Excellent height range from 46cm (18”) to 100cm (39”)
- Retractable wheel design and adjustable foot for stability on uneven surfaces
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Hand switch fitted as standard on electric models
- Choice of upholstery colours
Optional Couch Accessories
- Perimeter foot switch operation for electric models
- Single foot switch operation for electric models
- Side support rails and cushions
- Bobath patient limb support
- Patient handgrip supports
PREMIUM PLINTH RANGE
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 240kgs (528lbs=37.7 stone)
- Warranty – Motors- 2 years
- Warranty – Gas Struts - 2 years
- Warranty – Frame - 10 years
- Cables and leads - 1 year
- Hand/foot switches - 1 year
ManufacturerPerformance Physio Plinths
Upholstery ColourBlack, Burgundy, Brown, Canard, Cream, Dark Blue, Dark Grey, Lotus Green, Light Grey, Olive, Pepper, Poterie, Red, Sky Blue, White
Breathing HoleNo Thanks, One (centrally located), Two (one each side of the same end)
Matching Removable 'Head/Knee' BolsterNo Thanks, x 1 , x 2
Optional Side Support RailsNo Thanks, Bobath side support rail (Pair)
Side Support Rail CushionNo Thanks, Bobath side support rail cushion (Pair)
Bobath patient limb support with fixing for foot end onlyNo Thanks, Bobath patient limb support with fixing for foot end only
Additional Memory foam top sheetNo Thanks, 20mm Memory Foam top layer
Perimeter foot switchNo Thanks - Standard Hand Switch, Perimeter foot switch
Single Foot SwitchNo Thanks - Standard Hand Switch, Double Foot Switch for Models ST4542/W
Battery Back-UpNo Thanks, Battery Back-Up
Additional Delivery Person (see zone based colour chart)One man standard, 2 Man Delivery (Pink Zone 1), 2 Man Delivery (Yellow Zone 2), 2 Man Delivery (Purple Zone 3), 2 Man Delivery (Teal Zone 4)
Please note that all our plinths are custom made to order. Brexit and Covid related issues have lead to production currently taking from 8-10 weeks (a few plinths are available on 4-6 weeks). After production is complete the plinths are then scheduled for delivery.
This shipping refers to the carriage of our larger plinths (not the portables). The carriage charge for all UK mainland deliveries is £80 +vat per unit (£120 for 2 units, £160 for 3 units, £200 for 4 units delivered to the same address). For any volume orders of 5 or more we will quote you.
Two Person Delivery Assistance
We can provide a two person delivery service if you need additional assistance to locate the plinth in your home or building. The cost of this is dependent on the region you are location which is based on the time the additional person would be required away from the warehouse. See the map below for the pricing. The escalating costs relate to the Zone 1 (pink), Zone 2 (Yellow), Zone 3 (Purple) and Zone 4 (Teal) as shown on our product delivery options dropdown.
Overseas Shipping and Freight
We are happy to send our Plinths anywhere in the word and have already sold them in places we thought not possible. If you provide us a precise address then we are happy to quote on a cost basis for delivery. You are also welcome to arrange you own pickup from our warehouse if you can find a more economical solution.
Sea Freight is always less expensive than air freight so if you aren't in a rush this might also be worth considering. The last note is that we charge you to freight ex-United Kingdom. Our charges DO NOT include any duties that might be payable on landing before you can have those goods forwarded to you. In some cases shipping is to the customs area in your destination country where you will then have to collect or organise a freight forwarding company to deliver them on to you at your expense.
Pallet cartons are 205x77x58cm
Weight: 110kg approx each
Overseas Warranty Provisions (Outside of mainland UK)
- Our plinth warranties do extend to foreign orders however these are subject to the following terms and conditions
- We will honor our standard warranty issues when the plinth is located in the UK however for foreign orders we will ship replacement parts at the customers expense only.
- If the customer then returns the faulty part to us, such that we can check and approve the defect, we will credit back the customer the cost of the replacement part. The reimbursement does not include the shipping.
Customers who bought this product also bought
- £768.00 incl. Vat 20% (£640.00 excl. Vat)
768 – Reward points
Economy Tilt Table Model ST7640 - Electric height and tilt - braked castors & harnesses, no worktable
- £1746.00 incl. Vat 20% (£1455.00 excl. Vat)
1746 – Reward points
Bobath Therapy Couch Model ST4542W (extra wide) - Electric Plinth with electric backrest - width 125cm (49")
- £1542.00 incl. Vat 20% (£1285.00 excl. Vat)
1542 – Reward points
- £1278.00 incl. Vat 20% (£1065.00 excl. Vat)
1278 – Reward points
Customers who viewed this product bought
- £3.00 incl. Vat 20% (£2.50 excl. Vat)
- £3.90 incl. Vat 20% (£3.25 excl. Vat)
3 – Reward points
- £12.16 incl. Vat 20% (£10.13 excl. Vat)
12 – Reward points