Study Guide for Understanding Pathophysiology. Edition: 7
Reinforce your understanding of difficult pathophysiology concepts! Corresponding to the chapters from Huether's Understanding Pathophysiology, 7th Edition, this study guide provides a wide variety of activities and thousands of interactive questions to help you review and master pathophysiology content. This practical workbook guides readers through chapters on normal anatomy and physiology to chapters on body systems and disease. Case scenarios and practice exams help you develop the clinical thinking skills needed to succeed in clinical practice.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Unit 1: The Cell
1. Cellular Biology
2. Genes and Genetic Diseases
3. Epigenetics and Disease
4. Altered Cellular and Tissue Biology
5. Fluids and Electrolytes, Acids and Bases
Unit 2: Mechanisms of Self-Defense
6. Innate Immunity: Inflammation and Wound Healing
7. Adaptive Immunity
8. Alterations in Immunity NEW!
9. Infection and Defects in Mechanisms of Defense
10. Stress and Disease
Unit 3: Cellular Proliferation: Cancer
11. Biology of Cancer
12. Cancer Epidemiology
13. Cancer in Children and Adolescents
PART TWO: BODY SYSTEMS AND DISEASES
Unit 4: The Neurologic System
14. Structure and Function of the Neurologic System
15. Pain, Temperature, Sleep, and Sensory Function
16. Alterations in Cognitive Systems, Cerebral Hemodynamics, and Motor Function
17. Disorders of the Central and Peripheral Nervous Systems and Neuromuscular Junction
18. Alterations of Neurologic Function in Children
Unit 5: The Endocrine System
19. Mechanisms of Hormonal Regulation
20. Alterations of Hormonal Regulation
21. Obesity and Disorders of Nutrition NEW!
Unit 6: The Hematologic System
22. Structure and Function of the Hematologic System
23. Alterations of Hematologic Function
24. Alterations of Hematologic Function in Children
Unit 7: The Cardiovascular and Lymphatic Systems
25. Structure and Function of the Cardiovascular and Lymphatic Systems
26. Alterations of Cardiovascular Function
27. Alterations of Cardiovascular Function in Children
Unit 8: The Pulmonary System
28. Structure and Function of the Pulmonary System
29. Alterations of Pulmonary Function
30. Alterations of Pulmonary Function in Children
Unit 9: The Renal and Urologic Systems
31. Structure and Function of the Renal and Urologic Systems
32. Alterations of Renal and Urinary Tract Function
33. Alterations of Renal and Urinary Tract Function in Children
Unit 10: The Reproductive Systems
34. Structure and Function of the Reproductive Systems
35. Alterations of the Female Reproductive System
36. Alterations of the Male Reproductive System
Unit 11: The Digestive System
37. Structure and Function of the Digestive System
38. Alterations of Digestive Function
39. Alterations of Digestive Function in Children
Unit 12: The Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems
40. Structure and Function of the Musculoskeletal System
41. Alterations of Musculoskeletal Function
42. Alterations of Musculoskeletal Function in Children
43. Structure, Function, and Disorders of the Integument
44. Alterations of the Integument in Children
Stock Last CheckedJan 23, 2022
Publication DateJun 19, 2020
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.