Essentials of Cardiac Anesthesia for Noncardiac Surgery
Patients with cardiac conditions routinely present for noncardiac surgeries, requiring special protocols for perioperative assessment and management by the anesthesiologist. Essentials of Cardiac Anesthesia for Noncardiac Surgery: A Companion to Kaplan's Cardiac Anesthesia provides current, easily accessible information in this complex area, ideal for general anesthesiologists and non-cardiac subspecialists. From preoperative assessment through postoperative care, this practical reference covers all perioperative approaches to today's patients with cardiac conditions.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Kaplan's Essentials of Cardiac Anesthesia for Noncardiac Surgery
1. Perioperative Cardiovascular Evaluation and Management for Noncardiac Surgery
2. Perioperative Approach to the High-Risk Cardiac Patient
3. Care of the Patient with Coronary Stents Undergoing Noncardiac Surgery
4. Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Device Management in Noncardiac Surgery
5. The LVAD-Supported Patient Presenting for Non-Cardiac Surgery
6. Patients with Prior Heart Transplants for Noncardiac Surgery
7. Pulmonary Hypertension in Noncardiac Surgical Patients
8. Adult Congenital Heart Disease in Noncardiac Surgery
9. Cardiovascular Monitoring in Noncardiac Surgery
10. Echocardiography in Noncardiac Surgery
11. Cardiovascular Pharmacology
12. General Anesthesia, Regional Anesthesia, and Monitored Anesthesia Care for Cardiac Patients
13. Vascular Surgery: Endovascular and Open Surgery
14. The Cardiac Patient for Thoracic Noncardiac Surgery
15. Anesthesia for Cardioversion and Electrophysiologic Procedures
16. Cardiac Patients Requiring Emergent Non-Cardiac Surgery
17. Cardiac Patients for Transplant Operations
18. The Pregnant Patient with Cardiac Disease
19. Goal-Directed Fluid Therapy, Perioperative Pain Management, and Enhanced Recovery
20. Management of Cardiovascular Problems in the Postanesthesia Care Unit
21. Critical Care Medicine in the Operating Room and Intensive Care Unit
22. Perioperative Care to Reduce Major Adverse Cardiac Events and Mortality in Noncardiac Surgery
Stock Last CheckedJan 23, 2022
Publication DateSep 21, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.