Current Therapy in Reptile Medicine and Surgery
Current Therapy in Reptile Medicine and Surgery is a valuable reference that emphasizes topics of real clinical relevance in reptile and amphibian medicine. With details on therapeutic regimens, this text also features coverage of infectious diseases, anesthesia, surgery, and advances in biology and conservation. Colorful illustrations showcase exotic animals, and numerous tables and figures provide quick access to essential information.
"This is a great book for anyone interested in herptile medicine and surgery, worth every penny and I am sure will go on to become a regular series." Reviewed by: Jonathan Cracknell. Date: 25/07/2014
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Specialization in Reptile Medicine
SECTION I: ADVANCES IN REPTILE MEDICINE
1. Current Herpetological Husbandry and Products
2. Common Pathology and Diseases Seen in Pet Store Reptiles
3. Clinical Aspects of Evolution in Reptile Medicine
4. Molecular Infectious Disease Diagnostics
5. Clinical Virology
6. Updates on Fungal Infections in Reptiles
8. Clinical Pathology
9. CT and MRI
11. Conditioning and Behavioral Training in Reptiles
SECTION II: ADVANCES IN ANESTHESIA, SURGERY AND ANALGESIA
13. Diagnostic Endoscopy
15. Vacuum Assisted Wound Closure in Chelonians
16. New Techniques in Chelonian Shell Repair
17. Video Telescopic Operating Microscope: A Recent Development in Reptile Microsurgery
19. Reptiles and Amphibians in Laboratory Animal Medicine
SECTION III: ADVANCES IN AMPHIBIAN MEDICINE
20. Amphibian Therapy
21. Amphibian Diversity in a New Era of Amphibian Taxonomy
22. Exhibiting Amphibians
23. Infectious Diseases of Amphibians: It Isn't Just Redleg Anymore
25. Short Tongue Syndrome and Hypovitaminosis A
SECTION IV: ADVANCES IN BIOLOGY, CONSERVATION, LEGAL AND RESEARCH
27. Conservation Issues
28. Invasive and Introduced Reptiles and Amphibians
29. Techniques for Working with Wild Reptiles
30. Forensics in Reptile Investigation
Appendix 1: Developing your Reptile Medicine IQ: Learning How to Get the Most Out of and Contribute to the Herpetologic Literature
Appendix 2: Drug Formulary and Laboratory Normals
Stock Last CheckedJan 19, 2022
Publication DateJan 15, 2014
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.