Chattanooga Wireless Pro Muscle Stimulator
“FUNCTIONAL REHABILATION IN MOTION”
The Wireless Professional is today’s most advanced electrotherapy unit, offering enhanced ease-of-use and convenience while saving space and time to optimize patient treatment. By introducing the smart mi-Technology in each module and offering the best in market professional programs, this device reinvents functional rehabilitation as we know it: a combination of e-stim with active exercise allowing you to improve therapy efficiency and patient satisfaction.
Currently we only have distribution agreement to deliver Chattanooga products to a UK or Ireland delivery address.
- Wireless Technology
- mi-Technology: personnalized stimulation
- 71 Programs (Full Version)
- 4 Independent channels
- Colour Screen
- Motor Point Pen: precise stimulation
- Ti-Tens: determines sensitivity level
- Wireless technology: Gives your patient a total freedom of movement facilitating patient manipulations and allowing you to combine active exercise with electro stimulation for a better result.
- Muscle intelligence technology: Offers personalized stimulation, adapted to your patient's physiology. mi-SCAN, mi-TENS, mi-RANGE, mi-ACTION function available on every module.
- Docking station: Design adapted to professional needs, offering an easy and quick placement of the modules in the charging tablet and an extensible case to store electrodes and gels.
- 71 unique programs: Specific programs make it easy for the PT to treat a patient with the optimal parameters. These indications cover Pain relief, Rehabilitation, vascular, Neurologic rehabilitation, conditioning and Aesthetic categories.
Due to DJO Global distribution agreements we are not currently able to ship goods outside of the UK. In stock items are sent via Parcel Force using a weekday 24hr express delivery service (if ordered before 2pm Mon-Thurs). Contact us if you require a weekend delivery service.
A Wireless Professional Standard kit includes:
Wpro Compex Remote Control (6522040)
Wpro Module (984350) x 4
Wpro Compex Docking Station (683156)
WS USB Cable (601163)
WS Adapter - Fixed EU Plug + Suction Cup (649022)
Dura-Stick+ Snap Electrodes 5 x 10 cm Rect. 1Snap 2/Pk (42223) x 2
Dura-Stick+ Snap 5 x 10 cm Rect. 2Snap 2/Pk (42203) x 2
Dura-Stick+ Snap 5 cm Square 4/Pk (42204) x 2
Wpro Wallet (680041)
Wpro RC Protection Sleeve (5529024)
Wpro Compex User Manual & Clinical Guide (FR=4528160, IT=4528161)
Wpro Necklace (1494)
Wpro Motor Point Pen v2
- Remote control: Design adapted to professional use with a silicon keypad which acts as a safeguard against water and gel penetration, and offers better ergonomic conditions in terms of keyboard use and buttons. In addition to that a protection sleeve is also available for the remote control.
- Favorite programs: Direct access to your favorite programs; in only three clicks you can start a stimulation session.
- All the information at hand: Electrode placements, program pa
A detailed Practical Guide: Guidelines, treatment recommendations and programs explanations are provided.
Motor point pen: This useful tool together with the dedicated program helps ensure the optimal electrode placement.
Autonomy: Daily use autonomy and with the charger included in the kit, a full cycle of recharging will take a maximum of 1.5 hours.
71 programs including the increasing levels:
- Rehabilitation-I (5 Programs),
- Pain Relief-I (7 Programs),
- Vascular (7 Programs)
- Conditioning-I (3 Programs)
Optional Professional Package:
- Rehabilitation-II (14 Programs),
- Pain Relief-II (13 Programs),
- Neurologic Rehabilitation (4 Programs)
- Aesthetic (6 Programs)
- Conditioning-II (12 Programs)
- Number of Channels:4
- Number of Programs:71
- Maximum Amplitude:120 mA
- Intensity:Manual adjustment (energy units 0-999)
- Intensity increments:Minimum 0.25 mA
- Pulse Duration/Width:30 μsec-400 μsec
- Frequency:1 - 150 Hz
- Power Source (Remote Control):LiPo, Lithium Polymer 3.7V, 1500 mAh
- Power Source (Module):LiPo, Lithium Polymer 3.7V, 450 mAh
- Dimensions (Remote Control) (LxWxH):105 x 66 x 19 mm
- Dimensions (Module) (WxH):55 x 16 mm
- Dimensions (Docking Station) (LxWxH):265 x 240 x 200 mm
- Weight (Remote Control):116g, incl. battery
- Weight (Module):62g, incl. battery
- Weight (Docking Station)::2400g, incl. battery
- Electrical Safety Class:Class II, Type BF
- Safety Compliance:IEC 60601-1, IEC 60101-1-2. IEC 60601-2-10
- Technology mi™ (muscle intelligence):yes
- Back-lit screen:yes
- Motor point pen:yes
- 4 independent channels:yes
- Operating on battery:yes
- Rapid charger:yes
Select VersionWireless Pro Standard Version (£1325), Wireless Pro Full Version (more programs £1625)
Due to DJO Global distribution agreements we are not currently able to ship goods outside of the UK.
In stock items are sent via Parcel Force using a weekday 24hr express delivery service (if ordered before 2pm Mon-Thurs).
Contact us if you require a weekend delivery service. Orders would need to be placed before 2pm on a Friday.
Additional weekend courier charges:
- Saturday by 12noon = £25 + VAT
- Saturday by 10AM = £30 + VAT
DJO UK Ltd has a strict returns policy. You must contact us or them and wait for a returns authorisation number to be issued before returning the goods to their warehouse.
You have the right to cancel the contract and return the goods within fourteen (14) working days of receipt with prior agreement in writing. It is the customers’ responsibility to return the goods at their expense. The goods must be returned in their original packaging, withing 14 days of notification of the intention to make a return, in a condition that they can be sold as new. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value. This does not affect your statutory rights with regard to faulty products.
We must be advised in writing (this includes email) within fourteen days of any loss, damage or shortage of goods for a claim to be considered. The customer is responsible for any return postage costs associated with the return of non-damaged/not faulty products.
Customers who bought this product also bought
- £286.20 incl. Vat 20% (£238.50 excl. Vat)
286 – Reward points
- £1014.00 incl. Vat 20% (£845.00 excl. Vat)
1013 – Reward points
- £1170.00 incl. Vat 20% (£975.00 excl. Vat)
Customers who viewed this product bought
- £16.74 incl. Vat 20% (£13.95 excl. Vat)
16 – Reward points
Model ST3348 - Deluxe 3-Section Therapy Couch with Basic head design - Electric Plinth (no drainage)
- £1386.00 incl. Vat 20% (£1155.00 excl. Vat)
1386 – Reward points