Workbook and Lab Manual for Sonography. Edition: 5
Review important sonography learnings with Curry and Prince's Workbook for Sonography: Introduction to Normal Structure and Function, 5th Edition. This well-constructed review tool supports and completes the main text by providing an excellent introduction to sonography while preparing users to accurately identify sonographic pathology and abnormalities. Each workbook chapter opens with review questions on material from the corresponding chapter in the main text. Review questions are followed by drawings from the text - with parallel sonograms where appropriate - that include leader lines to label structures, but not the labels themselves. Workbook users will fill in the labels to identify structures in the drawings and sonograms, reinforcing visual and auditory learning from the text. Answers can be looked up in both the workbook appendix and by comparing the workbook figures to the labeled figures in the main text.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Before, During, and After the Ultrasound Examination
2. Ultrasound Instrumentation: "Knobology, Imaging Processing, and Storage
3. General Patient Care
4. Introduction to Ergonomics and Sonographer Safety
Section II: Sonographic Approach to Understanding Anatomy
5. Interdependent Body Systems
6. Anatomy Layering and Sectional Anatomy
8. Introduction to Laboratory Values
Section III: Abdominal Sonography
9. The Abdominal Aorta
10. The Inferior Vena Cava
11. The Portal Venous System
12. The Liver
13. The Biliary System
14. The Pancreas
15. The Urinary and Adrenal System
16. Abdominal Vasculature Flow Dynamics
17. The Spleen
18. The Gastrointestinal System
Section IV: Pelvic Sonography
19. The Male Pelvis: Prostate Gland and Seminal Vesicles Sonography
20. The Female Pelvis
Section V: Obstetric and Neonatal Sonography
21. First Trimester Obstetrics (0 to 12 Weeks)
22. Second and Third Trimester Obstetrics (13 to 42 Weeks)
23. High-Risk Obstetrics
24. Fetal Echocardiography
25. The Neonatal Brain
Section VI: Small Parts Sonography
26. The Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands
27. Breast Sonography
28. Scrotal and Penile Sonography
Section VIII: Specialty Sonography
29. Pediatric Echocardiography
30. Adult Echocardiography
31. Vascular Technology
Section IX: Advances in Sonography
32. 3D/4D/5D Sonography
33. Interventional and Intraoperative Sonography
34. Musculoskeletal Sonography
35. Pediatric Sonography
Stock Last CheckedDec 2, 2021
Publication DateFeb 13, 2021
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.