Veterinary Immunology. Edition: 10
Exploring the immunologic concerns of both large and small animals, Veterinary Immunology: An Introduction,10th Edition is the only complete resource on immunology for veterinary practitioners. This new edition has been meticulously updated to continue its trend of incorporating the latest advances and topics in the field. It features a straightforward presentation of basic immunologic principles along with thorough and timely information on the most significant immunologic diseases and responses seen in domestic animals.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
2. Innate Immunity: How to Detect Invaders
3. Humoral Innate Immunity: Inflammatory Mediators
4. Humoral Innate Immunity: The Complement System
5. Cellular Innate Immunity: Neutrophils and Phagocytosis
6. Cellular Innate Immunity: Macrophages and Recovery from Inflammation
7. Sickness: The Body's Innate Responses
8. How Immune Cells Communicate: Cytokines and Their Receptors
9. Antigens: Triggers of Adaptive Immunity
10. Dendritic Cells and Antigen Processing
11. The Major Histocompatibility Complex
12. Organs of the Immune System
14. Helper T Cells and Their Response to Antigens
15. B Cells and Their Response to Antigens
16. Antibodies: Soluble Antigen Receptors
17. How Antigen-Binding Receptors Are Made
18. T Cells and the Destruction of Cell-Associated Invaders
19. Innate Lymphoid Cells
20. Regulation of Adaptive Immunity
21. The Microbiota and the Immune System
22. Immunity at Body Surfaces
23. Immunity in the Fetus and Newborn
24. Vaccines and Their Production
25. The Use of Vaccines
26. Immunity to Bacteria and Fungi
27. Immunity to viruses
28. Immunity to Parasites
29. Mast Cell and Eosinophil Mediated Hypersensitivity
30. Allergic Syndromes
31. Red Cell Antigens and Antibody-mediated Hypersensitivity
32. Immune-complexes and Neutrophil-mediated Hypersensitivity
33. T Cell-mediated Hypersensitivity
34. Organ Graft Rejection and Pregnancy
35. Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy
36. Autoimmunity: General Principles
37. Organ-Specific Autoimmune Diseases
38. Immune-mediated Inflammatory Diseases
39. Primary Immunodeficiencies
40. Secondary Immunological Defects
41. Drugs and Other Agents that Affect the Immune System
42. Immunodiagnostic Techniques
43. Evolution of the Immune System
Stock Last CheckedJan 21, 2022
Publication DateDec 1, 2017
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.