Valvular Heart Disease: A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease. Edition: 5
Covering the full range of diagnosis and treatment for valvular heart disease, this award-winning reference provides the information you need for safe and effective practice. Part of the Brauwald's family of heart disease references, Valvular Heart Disease, 5th Edition, brings you fully up to date with the latest procedures, imaging modalities, basic science, diagnostic criteria, and treatment guidelines in this fast-changing area. Internationally renowned authors Dr. Catherine M. Otto and Dr. Robert O. Bonow help you apply today's best, evidence-based medical and surgical approaches in your daily practice.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
John B. Chambers
2. Three-Dimensional Anatomy of the Aortic and Mitral Valves
Wendy Tsang, Benjamin H. Freed, Roberto M. Lang
3. Molecular Mechanisms of Calcific Aortic Valve Disease
Russell J. Everett, David E. Newby, Marc R. Dweck
4. Clinical and Genetic Risk Factors for Calcific Valve Disease
5. Left Ventricular and Vascular Changes in Valvular Heart Disease
Brian R. Lindman
6. Principles of Medical Therapy for Patients With Valvular Heart Disease
John P. Erwin III, Catherine M. Otto
7. Surgical and Procedural Risk Assessment of Patients With Valvular Heart Disease
Mohanad Hamandi, Michael J. Mack
8. Imaging the Aortic Valve
Rebecca T. Hahn, João Luiz Cavalcante
9. Aortic Stenosis: Clinical Presentation, Disease Stages, and Timing of Intervention
Jason P. Linefsky, Catherine M. Otto
10. Aortic Regurgitation: Clinical Presentation, Disease Stages, and Management
Arturo Evangelista, Pilar Tornos, Robert O. Bonow
11. The Bicuspid Aortic Valve and Associated Aortic Disease
Alan C. Braverman, Andrew Cheng
12. Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Indications, Procedure, and Outcomes
Amisha J. Patel, Susheel Kodali
13. Imaging Assessment for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
James Lee, Paul Schoenhagen, Milind Desai
14. Surgical Approach to Diseases of the Aortic Valve and Aortic Root
S. Chris Malaisrie, Patrick M. McCarthy
15. Diagnostic Evaluation of Mitral Regurgitation
Akhil Narang, Jyothy Puthumana, James D. Thomas
16. Rheumatic and Calcific Mitral Stenosis and Mitral Commissurotomy
Bernard Iung, Alec Vahanian
17. Mitral Valve Prolapse
David Messika-Zeitoun, Maurice Enriquez-Sarano
18. Secondary (Functional) Mitral Valve Regurgitation in Ischemic and Dilated Cardiomyopathy
Paul A. Grayburn
19. Surgical Mitral Repair and Replacement
Javier G. Castillo, David H. Adams
20. Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair and Replacement
Howard C. Herrmann
21. Imaging Guidance of Transcatheter Mitral Valve Procedures
Ernesto E. Salcedo, Robert A. Quaife, John D. Carroll
22. Intraoperative Echocardiography for Mitral Valve Surgery
Donald C. Oxorn
23. Diseases of the Tricuspid Valve
24. Pulmonic Valve Disease in Adults
Yuli Y. Kim
25. Infective Endocarditis
Andrew Wang, Thomas Michael Bashore
26. Prosthetic Heart Valves: Selection, Management and Outcomes
Patrick O'Gara, Philippe Pibarot
27. Management of Bioprosthetic Valve Degeneration
28. Valvular Heart Disease in Pregnancy
Karen K. Stout, Eric V. Krieger
Stock Last CheckedNov 29, 2021
Publication DateAug 10, 2020
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.