Using Evidence to Guide Nursing Practice. Edition: 2
Using Evidence to Guide Nursing Practice 2e is an invaluable 'how-to' guide for students and experienced nurses alike. Emphasis is placed on how to develop an evidence-based culture in the workplace, support clinicians to make decisions using the best available evidence and translating this evidence into practice. This new edition is divided into five concise sections which guide readers from an examination of evidence, to developing a workplace culture that supports Evidence-Based Practice. It demonstrates how to locate and appraise evidence, how to evaluate practice and finally how to translate evidence into practice with a new applied case study included.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Evidence Based Nursing Practice by Mary Courtney, Claire Rickard, Joy Vickerstaff and Anthea Court
2. Types of evidence and how to use evidence to answer correct questions by Professor Adrian Esterman, Dr David Evans and Kate Deuter
3. Developing an Evidence-Based Culture by Sonya Osborne and Glenn Gardner
4. Developing Evidence-Based Guidelines by Sonya Osborne and Joan Webster
5. Locating the Evidence by Helen McCutcheon, David Gillham, Kate Deuter and Anna Holasek
6. Undertaking a Systematic Review by Alan Pearson and Dr John Field
7. Undertaking a Clinical Audit by Sally Borbasi, Debra Jackson and Craig Lockwood
8. Undertaking a Program Evaluation by Elizabeth Manias
9. Evidence to inform nursing practice: An applied approach by Colleen Smith, Kate Andre, Kelly Lewis and Barbara Parker
Stock Last CheckedNov 30, 2021
Publication DateOct 29, 2010
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.