Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery. Edition: 4
Edited and authored by some of the most respected figures in the field, Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery presents definitive, state-of-the-art guidance on every aspect of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPMRS), equipping you to make the best clinical decisions and optimize outcomes. It's easily accessible format is uniquely organized to reflect a physician's decision-making process -- from basic concepts through to clinical and urodynamic evaluation, management, and treatment. This practical, clinically oriented text is an ideal resource for OB/GYNs and Urologists as well as subspecialists in FPMRS, providing the latest information on procedures and available research regarding the evaluation and treatment of the growing number of patients presenting with these types of conditions.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
PART 1: HISTORY
1. Historical Milestones in Female Pelvic Surgery, Gynecology, and Female Urology
PART 2: BASIC SCIENCE
2. Anatomy of the Lower Urinary Tract, Pelvic Floor, and Rectum
3. Embryology and Congenital Anomalies of the Urinary Tract, Rectum, and Female Genital System
4. Neurophysiology and Pharmacology of the Lower Urinary Tract
5. Physiology of the Pelvic Muscles, Vagina and Anorectum
6. Female Sexual Function and Dysfunction: Assessment and Treatment
7. Epidemiology and Psychosocial Impact of Female Pelvic Floor Disorders
8. Descriptions and Classification of Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction and Pelvic Organ Prolapse
PART 3: EVALUATION
9. Evaluation of Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse: History, Physical Examination, and Office Tests
10. Urodynamics: Indications, Techniques, Interpretation, and Clinical Utility
11. Video and Ambulatory Urodynamics
12. Endoscopic Evaluation of the Lower Urinary Tract
13. Radiologic Studies of the Lower Urinary Tract and Pelvic Floor
14. Neurophysiologic Testing for Pelvic Floor Disorders
PART 4: MANAGEMENT OF STRESS URINARY INCONTINENCE AND PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE
15. Pathophysiology of Urinary Incontinence
16. Obstetrics and Pelvic Floor Disorders
17. Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse: Nonsurgical Management
18. Retropubic Operations for Stress Urinary Incontinence
19. Biologic Bladder Neck Sling for Stress Urinary Incontinence
20. Synthetic Midurethral Slings for Stress Urinary Incontinence
21. Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Stress Urinary Incontinence
22. Urethral Injection of Bulking Agents for Intrinsic Sphincter Deficiency
23. Surgical Treatment of Anterior Vaginal Wall Prolapse
24. Surgical Treatment of Rectocele and Perineal Defects
25. Surgical Treatment of Vaginal Apex Prolapse
26. Uterine Conservation for the Surgical Treatment of Uterovaginal Prolapse
27. Obliterative Procedures for Pelvic Organ Prolapse
28. The Use of Biologic Tissue and Synthetic Mesh in Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
PART 5: SURGICAL COMPLICATIONS AND THEIR MANAGEMENT
29. Avoiding and Managing Lower Urinary Tract Injuries During Pelvic Surgery
30. Managing Mesh and Other Complications After Surgeries for Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse
PART 6: FECAL INCONTINENCE AND DEFECATION DISORDERS
31. Fecal Incontinence
33. Rectovaginal Fistula and Perineal Breakdown
34. Rectal Prolapse
PART 7: PAINFUL AND IRRITATIVE VOIDING DISORDERS
35. Overactive Bladder Syndrome and Nocturia
36. Hypersensitivity Disorders of the Lower Urinary Tract
37. Surgical Management of Detrusor Compliance Abnormalities
38. Voiding Dysfunction and Urinary Retention
PART 8: SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
39. Lower Urinary Tract Infection
40. Urethral Diverticula
41. Lower Urinary Tract Fistulas
42. The Effects of Gynecologic Cancer on Lower Urinary Tract Function
43. Bladder Drainage and Urinary Protective Methods
PART 9: RESEARCH METHODS
44. Outcome and Quality-of-Life Measures in Pelvic Floor Research
Stock Last CheckedNov 28, 2021
Publication DateNov 25, 2014
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.