The Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review. Edition: 5
Don't gamble on the most important exam of your career... ace the boards with The Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review! Brought to you from the birthplace of Internal Medicine and regarded as the most effective review tool in the specialty, it will ensure you're as equipped as possible on your way to certification or recertification. From internists to primary care physicians, this no-nonsense book is a must-have companion for everyone in the field.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Maximizing Test Performance: Effective Study and Test-Taking Strategies
Section 1: Cardiology
3. Lipid Disorders
4. Coronary Artery Disease
6. Heart Failure
7. Valvular Heart Disease
8. Pericardial Disease
9. Electrocardiogram Review
Section 2: Infectious Disease
10. Respiratory Infections
11. Genitourinary Infections
12. Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection
13. Mycobacterial Infections
14. Infectious Diarrhea
15. Selected Topics in Infectious Disease I
16. Selected Topics in Infectious Disease II
Section 3: Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
17. Obstructive Lung Disease
18. Pulmonary Function Testing
19. Chest Radiograph Review
20. Interstitial Lung Disease
21. Venous Thromboembolic Disease
22. Selected Topics in Pulmonary Medicine
Albert J. Polito
23. Critical Care Medicine
24. Pleural Disease
Section 4: Gastroenterology
25. Peptic Ulcer Disease and Gastrointestinal Bleeding
26. Esophageal Disease
27. Pancreatic and Biliary Disease
28. Disorders of the Small and Large Intestine
29. Acute and Chronic Liver Disease
30. Complications of Liver Disease
Section 5: Nephrology
31. Acid-Base Disorders and Renal Tubular Acidosis
32. Electrolyte Disorders
33. Acute Kidney Injury
34. Glomerular Disease
35. Chronic Kidney Disease and End-Stage Renal Disease
36. Selected Topics in Nephrology
Section 6: Endocrinology
37. Diabetes Mellitus
38. Thyroid Disease
39. Calcium Disorders and Metabolic Bone Disease
40. Reproductive Endocrinology
41. Neuroendocrine and Adrenal Disease
Section 7: Rheumatology
43. Office Orthopedics
45. Selected Topics in Rheumatology
Section 8: Hematology
47. Platelet Disorders
48. Coagulation Disorders
49. Acute and Chronic Leukemias
50. Myelodysplastic Syndrome
51. Blood Smear and Bone Marrow Review
Section 9: Oncology
52. Colorectal Cancer
53. Breast and Ovarian Cancer
54. Genitourinary Cancer
55. Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
56. Plasma Cell Dyscrasias
57. Selected Topics in Oncology
58. Lung Cancer and Head and Neck Cancer
Section 10: Neurology
60. Cerebrovascular Disease and Seizure Disorders
61. Movement Disorders
62. Selected Topics in Neurology
Section 11: Selected Topics in General and Internal Medicine
63. Selected Topics in Geriatric Medicine
64. Selected Topics in Women's Health
65. Dermatology for the Internist
66. Ophthalmology for the Internist
67. Psychiatry for the Internist
68. Allergy and Immunology for the Internist
69. Genetics for the Internist
70. Complementary and Alternative Medicine
71. Substance Use Disorders
72. Preoperative Evaluation
73. Immunization and Prevention
74. Clinical Epidemiology
75. Medical Ethics
Stock Last CheckedNov 29, 2021
Publication DateNov 26, 2015
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.