Temporary Anchorage Devices in Orthodontics. Edition: 2
Achieve excellent patient outcomes with minimally invasive, cost-effective procedures! Temporary Anchorage Devices in Orthodontics, 2nd Edition covers everything you need to know to begin offering TADs in your practice. More than 1,500 full-color photos and illustrations guide you through the entire treatment process, from diagnosis and planning to biomechanics, implants and anchorage devices, and management of problems. Detailed case reports provide insight into the treatment of specific conditions. From a team of expert contributors led by Ravindra Nanda, this book shows the temporary anchorage techniques that will take your orthodontic skills to the next level.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Biomechanics Principles in Mini-screw Driven Orthodontics
2. Three-Dimensional Evaluation of Bone Sites for Mini Implant Placement
3. Success Rates and Risk Factors Associated with Skeletal Anchorage
4. Space Closure for Missing Upper Lateral Incisors
5. Predictable Management of Molar Management with i-station
6. MAPA: the 3D Miniscrews Assisted Palatal Appliances and One Visit protocol
7. Asymmetric non-compliance upper molar distalization in aligner treatment using palatal TADs and the Beneslider
8. Non-Extraction Treatment of Bimaxillary Anterior Crowding with Bioefficient Skeletal Anchorage
9. Managing Complex Orthodontic Problems with Skeletal Anchorage
10. Zygomatic Miniplate Supported Open Bite Treatment: an Alternative Method to Orthognathic Surgery
11. Zygomatic Miniplate Supported Molar Distalization
12. Managing Complex Orthodontic Tooth Movement with C-Tube Microplates
13. Application of Buccal TADs for Distalization of Teeth
14. Application of Extra-Alveolar Implants to Manage Various Complex Tooth Movements
15. Management of Skeletal Open Bites with TADs
16. Orthognathic Camouflage with TADs for Improving Facial Profile in Class III Malocclusion
17. Management of Multidisciplinary Patients with TADs
18. Second Molar Protraction and Third Molar Uprighting
19. Class II Non-extraction Treatment with MGBM System and Dual Distal System
20. Anchorage of TADs Using Aligner Orthodontics Treatment for Lower Molars Distalization
Stock Last CheckedNov 26, 2021
Publication DateJan 28, 2020
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.