Surgical Implantation of Cardiac Rhythm Devices
Unique in the field, Surgical Implantation of Cardiac Rhythm Devices provides complete, easy-to-follow guidance for safe, effective surgical implantation of pacemakers, ICDs, and other devices. Beginning with surgical anatomy and surgical principles, expert authors provide thorough coverage of surgical technique and procedures - everything from sutures to special circumstances and complications. Detailed, high-quality illustrations show you exactly how to proceed, and each procedure includes an accompanying video clip online.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Development of Cardiac Implantable Electrical Devices
2. Surgical Anatomy for the Implanting Physician
3. Surgical Techniques and Tools
4. Anesthesia for Interventional Cardiology
5. Radiation Safety
6. Patient Preparation
7. Cardiac Implantable Electronic Device Surgical Implant
8. Transvenous Lead Placement
9. Considerations for Novel or Alternative Lead Placement
10. Implanting the Subcutaneous Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator
11. Device Implantation in Pediactrics and Congential Heart Disease
12. Special Circumstances and Obstacles
13. Pitfalls and Complications
14. Prevention, Evaluation and Management of Cardiac Rhythm Device Infections
15. Postoperative Management
Stock Last CheckedDec 6, 2021
Publication DateApr 25, 2017
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.