Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy, Vol. 3, 16th ed., English/Latin. Edition: 16
Sobotta - More than just an Atlas: Learn, Understand and Test your Knowledge
Sobotta Atlas 'Volume 3 focuses on the Head, Neck and Neuroanatomy providing in-depth insights into the human head, it's structures, organs and circulatory, as well as, nervous systems to students and professionals alike.
The 16th edition introduces the brand new Sobotta Study Loop. A deeper focus on clinical relevance and actively supporting students prepare for medical exams makes the Sobotta - Atlas of Anatomy more relevant than ever. In 1,300 pages the atlas offers even more insights into the human body, 500 new exam questions to help consolidate learning and support exam preparation, as well as, a guiding hand to medical students new to the subject.
Discover its new didactic backbone: the Sobotta Study Loop
- Overview: Dive into each chapter via an introduction, where crucial information is highlighted
- Up-to-date Topic Highlights: Enables medical students to reflect on the knowledge they will have gained by the end of the chapter - in terms of anatomical structure and function
- Clinical Relevance: Typical medical case histories actively support the transfer of theoretical knowledge into practical application during rotation
- Dissection Tips: Experts present valuable hints and practical know-how on human dissection - great practice for the dissection lab
- The Anatomy Figures: Key anatomical terminology and facts are further highlighted in bold in both legends and captions
- Practice Exam Questions: Typical oral exam test cases enable the student to gain confidence through practicing options
Due to completely new anatomical illustrations focusing in-depth on Head, Neck and Neuroanatomy Vol.3 provides insights to specialists, e.g. Inner Neurologists, Dentists and Orthopedists.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Stock Last CheckedDec 5, 2021
Publication DateSep 5, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.