Small Animal Endoscopy. Edition: 3
The latest edition of the critically acclaimed Small Animal Endoscopy presents informative, practical, and up-to-date guidance on endoscopic indications, instrumentation, patient preparation, and techniques. Todd R. Tams and Clarence A. Rawlings, the foremost experts in veterinary endoscopy, provide the novice as well as the advanced practitioner with the information needed to deliver the safest, high-quality endoscopic services for small animals, including avian and exotics. Chapters are organized consistently and lavishly illustrated to help you easily find and understand key concepts and procedures. This edition includes a companion website with expert demonstrations of techniques and examples of patient discharge instructions for veterinarians to give to clients.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Part I: Flexible Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Instrumentation and Documentation for Flexible and Rigid Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy: Instrumentation, Handling Technique, Training, and Implementation in Practice
- Enteroscopic Examination of the Small Intestine
- Endoscopic Removal of Gastrointestinal Foreign Bodies
- Endoscopic Biopsy Specimen Collection and Histopathologic Considerations
- Endoscopic Placement of Gastrostomy and Jejunostomy Tubes
- Laryngoscopy and Tracheobronchoscopy of the Dog and Cat
- Stapling and Energy Devices for Endoscopic Surgery
- Application of Laser Energy with Endoscopic Visualization
- Endoscopic Knot Tying and Suturing
- Psychomotor Training and Virtual Reality
- Vaginoscopy and Transcervical Catheterization in the Bitch
- Exotic Pets
- Marketing Endoscopic Services in the Clinic
- New Technologies on the Horizon
Part II: Rigid Endoscopy
Stock Last CheckedJan 28, 2022
Publication DateJan 20, 2011
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.