Skills Practice Manual for LaFleur Brooks' Health Unit Coordinating. Edition: 7
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Health Unit Coordinating
2. Overview of Health Care Today
3. The Nursing Department and Medical Staff
4. Communication Devices and Their Uses
Section 2: Personal and Professional Skills
5. Communication and Interpersonal Skills
6. Workplace Behavior
7. Management Techniques and Problem-Solving Skills for Health Unit Coordinating
Section 3: The Patient's Electronic Record or Paper Chart
8. The Patient's Electronic Medical Record or Chart
9. HUC Role in Processing of Electronic, Pre-Printed, and Handwritten Doctors' Orders
10. Patient Activity, Patient Positioning, and Nursing Observation Orders
11. Nursing Intervention or Treatment Orders
12. Nutritional Care Orders
13. Medication Orders
14. Laboratory Orders
15. Diagnostic Imaging Orders
16. Other Diagnostic Studies
17. Treatment Orders
18. Miscellaneous Orders
Section 4: Health Unit Coordinator Procedures
19. Admission, Preoperative, and Postoperative Procedures
20. Discharge, Transfer, and Postmortem Procedures
21. Reports, Infection Control, Emergencies, and Special Services
Section 5: Introduction to Anatomical Structures, Medical Terms, and Illnesses
22. Medical Terminology, Basic Human Structure, Diseases, and Disorders
Appendix A: Physicians' Order Sheets
Appendix B: Generic Hospital Forms and Examples of Computer Screens that May Be Used as Ordering Requisitions When Computers are Not Available
Appendix C: The Clinical Evaluation Record
Stock Last CheckedNov 28, 2021
Publication DateMay 29, 2013
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.