Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery: Management of Complications. Edition: 3
Packed with superb illustrations, pearls, and pitfalls, Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery: Management of Complications, 3rd Edition, delivers step-by-step guidance on essential elements of complex foot and ankle surgery. World-renowned surgeon Dr. Mark S. Myerson, along with expert co-author Dr. Anish R. Kadakia, provides detailed instruction on how to select the correct treatment for challenging disorders and manage complications after surgery. A highly templated, consistent format, abundant illustrations, and decades of real-life experience make this an easy-to-use resource for everyday practice as well as an authoritative reference for in-depth study.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Section I: THE HALLUX AND SESAMOIDS
1. Chevron Osteotomy
2. The Modified Lapidus Procedure
3. Proximal Phalangeal Osteotomy (Akin)
4. Management of Complications After Correction of Hallux Valgus
5. Hallux Varus
6. Hallux Rigidus- Joint Sparing Tehcniques
Section II: LESSER TOE CORRECTION
7. Correction of Lesser Toe Deformity
8. Correction of Crossover Toe Deformity
9. Management of Metatarsalgia
Section III: SURGERY FOR THE NEUROPATHIC FOOT AND ANKLE
10. Surgery for the Neuropathic Foot and Ankle
Section IV: CORRECTION OF THE CAVUS FOOT
11. Cavus Foot Correction
Section V: CORRECTION OF PARALYTIC DEFORMITY
12. Tendon Transfers for Management of Paralytic Deformity
Section VI: FLATFOOT DEFORMITY CORRECTION
13. Correction of Flatfoot Deformity in the Child
14. Correction of Flatfoot Deformity in the Adult
15. Complications of Treatment of Flatfoot
Section VII: MANAGEMENT OF ANKLE ARTHRITIS
16. The Use of Bulk Fresh Osteoarticular Allografts in Ankle Reconstruction
17. Reconstruction of Malunited Ankle Fractures
18. Total Ankle Replacement
19. Revision Total Ankle Replacement
20. Osteotomy of the Tibia and Fibula
Section VIII: TENDON REPAIR AND RECONSTRUCTION
21. Disorders of the Achilles Tendon
22. Rupture of the Anterior Tibial Tendon
23. Peroneal Tendon Injury and Repair
Section IX: TARSAL COALITION
24. Tarsal Coalition
Section X: ANKLE INSTABILITY AND ARTHRODESIS
25. Ankle Instability and Impingement Syndromes
26. Management of Osteochondral Lesions of the Talus
27. Arthrodesis of the Hallux Metatarsophalangeal and Interphalangeal Joints
28. Arthrodesis of the Tarsometatarsal Joint
29. Subtalar Arthrodesis
30. Triple Arthrodesis
31. Ankle Arthrodesis
32. Tibiotalocalcaneal and Pan-Talar Arthrodesis
Stock Last CheckedDec 1, 2021
Publication DateJun 19, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.