Radiology Noninterpretive Skills: The Requisites
Part of the highly respected Requisites series, Radiology Noninterpretive Skills, by Drs. Hani H. Abujudeh and Michael A. Bruno, is a single-volume source of timely information on all of the non-imaging aspects of radiology such as quality and safety, ethics and professionalism, and error management in radiology. Residents and radiologists preparing for the boards and recertification will find this book invaluable, as well as those practitioners wanting to broaden their knowledge and skills in this increasingly important area.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Section I: Quality, Safety and Process Improvement
1. The History and Current Status of Quality Improvement in Radiology
2. Key Concepts in Quality Improvement
3. Quality Improvement: Definition and Limitations
4. Quality Improvement Tools
5. Patient Safety
6. Quality Improvement in Radiology
7. Radiology-Related Quality Programs and Organizations
8. Highly Reliable Organizations/Systems in Healthcare and Radiology
9. The Future of Quality Assurance
Section II: Core Concepts in Radiology Non-Interpretive Skills
10. Evidence-Based Imaging
11. Patient-Centered Radiology
12. Professionalism and Ethics
14. Error in Radiology
15. Error Management and Reduction
16. Accounting in Radiology
17. Radiology Informatics
18. Statistical Tools and Quantitative Reasoning
Section III: Practice-Specific and Subspecialty Radiology Topics
19. Imaging of Pregnant and Lactating Women
20. Safe Use of Contrast Media
21. Noninterpretive Skills in Ultrasound
22. Noninterpretive Skills in MR Imaging
23. Optimizing Radiation Dose for CT
24. Interventional Radiology
25. Quality Considerations in Children
26. Emergency Radiology
Section IV: Special Topics
27. Malpractice and Radiology: A Hapless Relationship
28. Leadership: A Manifesto for the Non-Clinical Education of Radiologists Looking to Succeed in Difficult Times
29. Imaging Appropriateness Guidelines and Clinical Decision Support
30. The Internet, Social Media and Applications
Stock Last CheckedNov 29, 2021
Publication DateJul 18, 2017
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.