Pubertal Suppression in Transgender Youth
Offering current guidelines on the relatively new practice of puberty suppression for gender-dysphoric adolescents, Pubertal Suppression in Transgender Youth provides a succinct, easy-to-digest overview of this timely topic. This concise, clinically-focused resource by Dr. Courtney Finlayson covers all relevant topics, from a brief history of medical care of transgender youth to emerging developments in the field.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
2. Models of Care and Current Guidelines for Care of Transgender Individuals
3. Puberty (a review of normal pubertal physiology and development)
4. GnRH agonists (mechanism, past studies, use in precocious puberty, drug options, surgical placement)
5. GnRHa for gender non-conformng youth (Rationale for, Studies of efficacy, Initiation and monitoring of GnRHa)
6. Psychosocial Side Effects of GnRHa
7. Medical Side Effects of GnRHa
8. Surgical Side Effects of GnRHa
9. Fertility and GnRHa treatment
10. Treatment with GnRH Agonists and Gender Affirming Hormones
11. Ethical considerations of GnRHa treatment and consent process
12. Emerging Developments
Stock Last CheckedDec 7, 2021
Publication DateAug 7, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.