Preoperative Patient Evaluation, An Issue of Anesthesiology Clinics
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Designing and Running a Preoperative Clinic
2. Preoperative Laboratory Testing
3. Preoperative cardiac evaluation for non-cardiac surgery
4. Preoperative Evaluation: Estimation of Pulmonary Risk including OSA impact
5. Stratification and Risk Reduction of Perioperative Acute Kidney Injury
6. Hematologic Disorders
7. Surgical Prehabilitation: Nutrition and Exercise
8. Diabetes Mellitus: Preoperative Concerns and Evaluation
9. Preoperative Management of the Geriatric Patient: Frailty and Cognitive Impairment Assessment
10. Management of Challenging Pharmacological Issues in Chronic Pain and Substance Abuse Disorders
11. Preoperative Assessment of the Pregnant Patient Undergoing Non-Obstetric Surgery
12. Genomics Testing and Personalized Medicine in the Preoperative Setting
13. Creating A Pathway for Multidisciplinary Shared-Decision Making to Improve Communication During Preoperative Assessment
14. Preoperative Management of Medications
15. Perioperative Surgical Home Models
16. Preoperative Evaluation of the Pediatric Patient
17. Optimizing Preoperative Anemia to Improve Patient Outcomes
Stock Last CheckedDec 7, 2021
Publication DateDec 7, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.