Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. The Benefits of Prenatal Massage
2. Dispelling the Myths of Prenatal Massage
3. General Prenatal Massage Guidelines
4. Emotional and Psychological Effects of Pregnancy
5. Physiology of Pregnancy
6. Contraindications and Precautions of Prenatal Massage
7. Treating High Risk and Bedridden Pregnancies
8. Preconception Support
9. Massage During the First Trimester and Fetal Development
10. Massage During Second Trimester and Fetal Development
11. Massage During Third Trimester and Fetal Development
12. Massage for Labor Preparation
13. Sitting Massage
14. Massage for Common Discomforts of Pregnancy
Unit Two: Labor Massage
16. Physiology of Labor
17. Stimulating Labor
18. Benefits of Touch During Labor
19. Labor Support Massage
Unit Three: Postpartum Massage
20. Postpartum Complications
21. Immediate Postpartum Physiology and Treatment Goals
22. Puerperium Physiology and Treatment Goals
23. Extended Postpartum Physiology and Treatment Goals
Unit Four: Marketing Strategies
24. Marketing Strategies
Glossary of Terms
Stock Last CheckedNov 28, 2021
Publication DateSep 6, 2007
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.