Practical Pulmonary Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach. Edition: 3
Part of the in-depth and practical Pattern Recognition series, Practical Pulmonary Pathology, 3rd Edition, helps you accurately identify and interpret neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lungs by using a pattern-based approach. Leading diagnosticians in pulmonary pathology guide you from a histological pattern, through the appropriate work-up, around the pitfalls, and to the best diagnosis. Superb, full-color illustrations capture key pathological patterns for a full range of common and rare conditions, and a "visual index" at the beginning of the book directs you to the exact location of in-depth diagnostic guidance.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Lung Anatomy
2. Pulmonary Function Testing for Pathologists
3. Optimal Processing of Diagnostic Lung Specimens
4. Computed Tomography of Diffuse Lung Diseases and Solitary Pulmonary Nodule
5. Developmental and Pediatric Lung Disease
6. Acute Lung Injury
7. Lung Infections
8. Chronic Diffuse Lung Diseases
9. Non-neoplastic Pathology of the Large and Small Airways
11. Pulmonary Vasculitis and Pulmonary Hemorrhage
12. Pulmonary Hypertension
13. Pathology of Lung Transplantation
14. Neuroendocrine Neoplasms of the Lung
15. Sarcomas and Sarcomatoid Neoplasms of the Lung and Pleura
16. Pulmonary Pathology: Hematolymphoid Disorders
17. Non-neuroendocrine Carcinomas (Excluding "Sarcomatoid" Carcinoma) and Salivary Gland Analogue Tumors of the Lung
18. Metastatic Tumors in the Lung: A Practical Approach to Diagnosis
19. Pseudoneoplastic Lesions of the Lungs and Pleura
20. Benign and Borderline Tumors of the Lungs and Pleura
21. Malignant and Borderline Mesothelial Tumors of the Pleura
Stock Last CheckedDec 2, 2021
Publication DateNov 8, 2017
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.