Tilt Table Replacement Straps / Harness set
- The following types of tilt table replacement straps are available.
- Note that the divided-leg options are for tilt tables that have a divided leg section that allows a pommel to be slide up and down between the patients legs.
- The images shown is of the standard harness set
- For care instructions see the bottom of this page
To ensure our level of quality control all couches are hand made to order. Unless stated above in the main production description the current lead time on plinth construction is 8-10 weeks. As each plinth is custom made any cancellation will result in a cancellation charge.
When not stated in the product description above a two-man delivery service can be offered at an additional charge. For delivery zones and their associated costs see the main Shipping Info TAB below to check your postcode and additional charges.
- It is not recommended that the straps are laundered on a regular or routine basis as this will eventually compromise the integrity of the material and associated Velcro.
- Tilt Table straps should be decontaminated when visibly soiled or if used on a patient known or suspected of being infectious.
- The straps should be washed separately, as the Velcro will attract debris from other material which will ultimately reduce its effectiveness.
- The Velcro should be joined prior to washing.
- Machine Wash: Launder on a short cool wash.
- Hand Wash: Immerse in a solution of neutral detergent and water.
- Thermal disinfection is preferable to chemical disinfection.
- Thermal disinfection can be achieved by laundering at 71degrees for 3 minutes. Air Dry.
- Chemical disinfection can be achieved following washing. Wipe equipment over using NaDCC 1,000 ppm av/chl. Air Dry.
- After cleaning / disinfection the straps should be thoroughly inspected prior to patient use. If deterioration is present or the Velcro fails to maintain integrity, the straps must be replaced.
ManufacturerPerformance Physio Plinths
Straps AvailableStandard Harness set (1 x wide knee strap and 2 x narrow body straps for single leg) £100, Divided Harness set (2 x individual knee straps and 2 x narrow body straps for divided leg) £120, Individual knee harness for use with divided leg models (Pair) £65, Wide knee strap harness for use with standard tilt table models £45, Narrow body strap harness for use with standard tilt table models £35
Please note that all our plinths are custom made to order. Brexit and Covid related issues have lead to production currently taking from 8-10 weeks (a few plinths are available on 4-6 weeks). After production is complete the plinths are then scheduled for delivery.
This shipping refers to the carriage of our larger plinths (not the portables). The carriage charge for all UK mainland deliveries is £80 +vat per unit (£120 for 2 units, £160 for 3 units, £200 for 4 units delivered to the same address). For any volume orders of 5 or more we will quote you.
Two Person Delivery Assistance
We can provide a two person delivery service if you need additional assistance to locate the plinth in your home or building. The cost of this is dependent on the region you are location which is based on the time the additional person would be required away from the warehouse. See the map below for the pricing. The escalating costs relate to the Zone 1 (pink), Zone 2 (Yellow), Zone 3 (Purple) and Zone 4 (Teal) as shown on our product delivery options dropdown.
Overseas Shipping and Freight
We are happy to send our Plinths anywhere in the word and have already sold them in places we thought not possible. If you provide us a precise address then we are happy to quote on a cost basis for delivery. You are also welcome to arrange you own pickup from our warehouse if you can find a more economical solution.
Sea Freight is always less expensive than air freight so if you aren't in a rush this might also be worth considering. The last note is that we charge you to freight ex-United Kingdom. Our charges DO NOT include any duties that might be payable on landing before you can have those goods forwarded to you. In some cases shipping is to the customs area in your destination country where you will then have to collect or organise a freight forwarding company to deliver them on to you at your expense.
Pallet cartons are 205x77x58cm
Weight: 110kg approx each
Overseas Warranty Provisions (Outside of mainland UK)
- Our plinth warranties do extend to foreign orders however these are subject to the following terms and conditions
- We will honor our standard warranty issues when the plinth is located in the UK however for foreign orders we will ship replacement parts at the customers expense only.
- If the customer then returns the faulty part to us, such that we can check and approve the defect, we will credit back the customer the cost of the replacement part. The reimbursement does not include the shipping.