Model SX3008 3-Section Budget Couch - Electric Plinth Elevation
- A simple 3 Section Couch, with an adjustable backrest and foot section for supporting the patient in a sitting position whilst being treated or examined.
- An optional breathing hole and plug can also be added for prone treatments.
- The budget plinths come with electric height operation only with hand switch fitted as standard.
- Our plinths are custom made to order here in the UK.
- Brexit and Covid-19 related producton demands means that the turnaround time on all builds is currently 8-10 weeks.
To ensure our level of quality control all couches are hand made to order. Unless stated above in the main production description the current lead time on plinth construction is 8-10 weeks. As each plinth is custom made any cancellation will result in a cancellation charge.
When not stated in the product description above a two-man delivery service can be offered at an additional charge. For delivery zones and their associated costs see the main Shipping Info TAB below to check your postcode and additional charges.
Standard Model Specification
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 200kgs (440lbs = 31.5 stone)
- Power assisted backrest angle adjustment from -25 to +75 degrees
- Power assisted foot section angle adjustment from horizontal to +80 degrees
- Excellent height range from 46-99cm (18 "- 39")
- 100mm diameter individual locking castors
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Hand switch fitted as standard
- Standard width of 64cm (25")
- Choice of upholstery colours - Dark Grey, Dark Blue or Black
Comparison of Budget vs Standard Therapy Couches
BUDGET/STERLING THERAPY RANGE
Standard Working Load 200kgs 240kgs
Warranty – Motors 1 year 2 years
Warranty – Gas Struts 1 year 2 years
Warranty – Frame 1 year 10 years
Cables and leads 1 year 1 year
Hand/foot switches 1 year 1 year
Gas Strut Std. Locking Anti-entrapment
Wheels 100mm braked Fully Retractable
Sterling Range Optional Couch Accessories
- Breathing hole and plug
- Single foot switch for electric models
- Paper towel holder
- Removable head/knee support
- Stretch towelling covers
ManufacturerPerformance Physio Plinths
Upholstery ColourBlack, Burgundy, Brown, Canard, Cream, Dark Blue, Dark Grey, Lotus Green, Light Grey, Olive, Pepper, Poterie, Red, Sky Blue, White
Breathing HoleNo Breathing Hole (Standard), Additional Breathing Hole
Matching Removable 'Head/Knee' BolsterNo Thanks, x 1 , x 2
Paper Roll HolderNo Thanks, Optional Paper Roll Holder
Additional 20mm Memory Foam / Multistretch VinylNo thanks, 20mm Memory Foam top layer
Up/Down MechanismHand Switch (Standard), Foot Switch (Optional)
Battery back-up facilityNo Thanks, Model 6057 Battery back-up facility
Additional Delivery Person (see zone based colour chart)One man standard, 2 Man Delivery (Pink Zone 1), 2 Man Delivery (Yellow Zone 1), 2 Man Delivery (Purple Zone 1), 2 Man Delivery (Teal Zone 1)
Please note that all our plinths are custom made to order. Brexit and Covid related issues have lead to production currently taking from 8-10 weeks (a few plinths are available on 4-6 weeks). After production is complete the plinths are then scheduled for delivery.
This shipping refers to the carriage of our larger plinths (not the portables). The carriage charge for all UK mainland deliveries is £80 +vat per unit (£120 for 2 units, £160 for 3 units, £200 for 4 units delivered to the same address). For any volume orders of 5 or more we will quote you.
Two Person Delivery Assistance
We can provide a two person delivery service if you need additional assistance to locate the plinth in your home or building. The cost of this is dependent on the region you are location which is based on the time the additional person would be required away from the warehouse. See the map below for the pricing. The escalating costs relate to the Zone 1 (pink), Zone 2 (Yellow), Zone 3 (Purple) and Zone 4 (Teal) as shown on our product delivery options dropdown.
Overseas Shipping and Freight
We are happy to send our Plinths anywhere in the word and have already sold them in places we thought not possible. If you provide us a precise address then we are happy to quote on a cost basis for delivery. You are also welcome to arrange you own pickup from our warehouse if you can find a more economical solution.
Sea Freight is always less expensive than air freight so if you aren't in a rush this might also be worth considering. The last note is that we charge you to freight ex-United Kingdom. Our charges DO NOT include any duties that might be payable on landing before you can have those goods forwarded to you. In some cases shipping is to the customs area in your destination country where you will then have to collect or organise a freight forwarding company to deliver them on to you at your expense.
Pallet cartons are 205x77x58cm
Weight: 110kg approx each
Overseas Warranty Provisions (Outside of mainland UK)
- Our plinth warranties do extend to foreign orders however these are subject to the following terms and conditions
- We will honor our standard warranty issues when the plinth is located in the UK however for foreign orders we will ship replacement parts at the customers expense only.
- If the customer then returns the faulty part to us, such that we can check and approve the defect, we will credit back the customer the cost of the replacement part. The reimbursement does not include the shipping.
Customers who bought this product also bought
- £12.16 incl. Vat 20% (£10.13 excl. Vat)
12 – Reward points
- £8.41 incl. Vat 20% (£7.01 excl. Vat)
8 – Reward points
3 – Reward points
- £25.20 incl. Vat 20% (£21.00 excl. Vat)
25 – Reward points