Model 516 Osteopathic Couch
Designed for osteopathic techniques, this model features a two-piece head section with full length breathing slot, an integrated paper roll holder (optional extra) and height adjustable armrests to reduce tension and provide additional comfort for the patient during head and neck procedures.
Both the head section and foot sections feature positive and negative positioning.
The couch features a sliding foot extension as standard to cater for taller patients.
During delivery our specialist partners will move the couch into the desired room whether upstairs or down and unpack.
*Please note that this plinth is custom made to order and the current lead time is approximately 4-6 weeks.
To ensure our level of quality control all couches are hand made to order. Unless stated above in the main production description the current lead time on plinth construction is 8-10 weeks. As each plinth is custom made any cancellation will result in a cancellation charge.
When not stated in the product description above a two-man delivery service can be offered at an additional charge. For delivery zones and their associated costs see the main Shipping Info TAB below to check your postcode and additional charges.
- UK designed & manufactured
- Lifetime frame & 5 year parts guarantee
- Very strong & rigid frame
- High-performance bearings on all pivot points
- Safe working load & lift capacity 250kg
- Hydraulic or electric height operation
- Adjustable head section from -30° to +75°
- Foot section adjustable from -25° to +85°
- Short head section for head and neck manipulation procedures
- Integrated breathing slot
- Paper roll holder
- Armrests lower 28cms for prone treatments
- Extendable foot section
- Retractable wheel system
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Anti-entrapment gas struts
- Choice of width 55cm (narrow) or 63cm (standard)
- Hoist clearance 13cm
- Length: 186cm (73″) approx; or 186cm – 211cm (73” – 83”) approx with foot extension option
- Width: 55cm or 63cm (22” or 25”) approx
- Height: 47cm – 97cm approx (18” – 38”) approx
- Battery Back-up
- Foot Switch - Offered in place of the standard hand control, this option allows you to operate the couch effortlessly with your feet thus keeping your hands free.
- Dual Foot Switch - The dual foot switch offers the same additional benefits as the single foot switch, with the added bonus of greater versatility, allowing the clinician to lift & lower the couch from two locations during treatment.
- Foot Ring Switch - The foot ring switch provides complete hands-free height operation at all points around the couch. Simple foot pressure on the perimeter bar activates the operation upwards or downwards to the desired height.
- Paper Roll Holder
- Foot Extension - Useful when catering for taller patients; the foot extension adds 25cm of additional length to the couch when fully extended
- Linked Castor Base - Exclusive to the 510 Manipulation Range, the linked castor base provides the added convenience of having a single point of operation to lift and lower the couch on or off the castors.
ManufacturerPerformance Physio Plinths
Upholstery ColourPlease select, Almond, Atlantic Blue, Applemint, Battleship, Candy, Citrus Green, Cobalt, Cocoa, Cool Blue, Denim, Gingersnap, Grape, Jasmine, Lupin, Marigold, Mulled Wine, Pillarbox, Rainforest, Sapphire, Wasabi
Paper Towel/Roll HolderNo Thanks, Yes, 1 x Roll Holder (PR)
Up Down MechanismElectric operation, Hydraulic operation
Width OptionStandard width (63cm), Narrow (55cm)
Foot Ring SwitchNo Thanks, Yes, 1 x Painted Foot Ring Switch, Yes, 1 x Chrome Foot Ring Switch
Linked Castor Wheel BaseNo Thanks, Yes, Linked Castor Base
Foot Switch (Hand switch standard)No Thanks, Yes, 1 x Alternate Foot Switch, Yes, 1 x Dual Foot Switches
Please note that all our plinths are custom made to order. Brexit and Covid related issues have lead to production currently taking from 8-10 weeks (a few plinths are available on 4-6 weeks). After production is complete the plinths are then scheduled for delivery.
This shipping refers to the carriage of our larger plinths (not the portables). The carriage charge for all UK mainland deliveries is £80 +vat per unit (£120 for 2 units, £160 for 3 units, £200 for 4 units delivered to the same address). For any volume orders of 5 or more we will quote you.
Two Person Delivery Assistance
We can provide a two person delivery service if you need additional assistance to locate the plinth in your home or building. The cost of this is dependent on the region you are location which is based on the time the additional person would be required away from the warehouse. See the map below for the pricing. The escalating costs relate to the Zone 1 (pink), Zone 2 (Yellow), Zone 3 (Purple) and Zone 4 (Teal) as shown on our product delivery options dropdown.
Overseas Shipping and Freight
We are happy to send our Plinths anywhere in the word and have already sold them in places we thought not possible. If you provide us a precise address then we are happy to quote on a cost basis for delivery. You are also welcome to arrange you own pickup from our warehouse if you can find a more economical solution.
Sea Freight is always less expensive than air freight so if you aren't in a rush this might also be worth considering. The last note is that we charge you to freight ex-United Kingdom. Our charges DO NOT include any duties that might be payable on landing before you can have those goods forwarded to you. In some cases shipping is to the customs area in your destination country where you will then have to collect or organise a freight forwarding company to deliver them on to you at your expense.
Pallet cartons are 205x77x58cm
Weight: 110kg approx each
Overseas Warranty Provisions (Outside of mainland UK)
- Our plinth warranties do extend to foreign orders however these are subject to the following terms and conditions
- We will honor our standard warranty issues when the plinth is located in the UK however for foreign orders we will ship replacement parts at the customers expense only.
- If the customer then returns the faulty part to us, such that we can check and approve the defect, we will credit back the customer the cost of the replacement part. The reimbursement does not include the shipping.