Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children. Edition: 11
Prepare to give pediatric patients the specialized care they deserve with the leading text in pediatric nursing. Written by pediatric experts, Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children, 11th Edition takes a unique, easy-to-follow developmental approach to describe the care of children at each age and stage of development. This longtime bestseller provides an evidence-based, clinical perspective that shows how the quality of nursing care can impact quality patient outcomes. Childhood diseases and disorders are organized by age groups and body systems and explained through the nursing process framework. This edition features completely updated and reorganized chapters that present content in a clear, easy-to-understand way. New Quality Indicator boxes paint a bigger picture of hospitals and how they look at quality and safety.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Perspectives of Pediatric Nursing
2. Social, Cultural, Religious, and Family Influences on Child Health Promotion
3. Hereditary Influences on Health Promotion of the Child and Family
Section II: Childhood and Family Assessment
4. Communication, Physical, and Developmental Assessment of the Child and Family
5. Pain in Children: Significance, Assessment, and Management Strategies
6. Childhood Communicable and Infectious Diseases
Section III: Family-Centered Care of the Newborn
7. Health Promotion of the Newborn and Family
8. Health Problems of the Newborn
9. The High-Risk Newborn and Family
Section IV: Family-Centered Care of the Infant
10. Health Promotion of the Infant and Family
11. Health Problems of the Infant
Section V: Family-Centered Care of the Toddler and Preschooler
12. Health Promotion of the Toddler and Family
13. Health Promotion of the Preschooler and Family
14. Health Problems of Early Childhood
Section VI: Family-Centered Care of the School-Age Child
15. Health Promotion of the School-Age Child and Family
16. Health Problems of the School-Age Child
Section VII: Family-Centered Care of the Adolescent
17. Health Promotion of the Adolescent and Family
18. Health Problems of the Adolescent
Section VIII: Family-Centered Care of the Child with Special Needs
19. Impact of Chronic Illness, Disability, or End of Life Care for the Child and Family
20. The Child with Cognitive, Sensory, or Communication Impairment
Section IX: The Child Who is Hospitalized
21. Family-Centered Care of the Child During Illness and Hospitalization
22. Pediatric Nursing Interventions and Skills
Section X: Childhood Nutrition and Elimination Problems
23. The Child with Fluid and Electrolyte Imbalance
24. The Child with Renal Dysfunction
25. The Child with Gastrointestinal Dysfunction
Section XI: Childhood Oxygenation Problems
26. The Child with Respiratory Dysfunction
Section XII: Childhood Blood Production and Circulation Problems
27. The Child with Cardiovascular Dysfunction
28. The Child with Hematologic or Immunologic Dysfunction
Section XIII: Childhood Regulatory Problems
29. The Child with Cancer
30. The Child with Cerebral Dysfunction
31. The Child with Endocrine Dysfunction
Section XIV: Childhood Physical Mobility Problems
32. The Child with Integumentary Dysfunction
33. The Child with Musculoskeletal or Articular Dysfunction
34. The Child with Neuromuscular or Muscular Dysfunction
Stock Last CheckedJan 19, 2022
Publication DateNov 15, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.