Quality, Value, and Patient Safety in Orthopedic Surgery, An Issue of Orthopedic Clinics
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Knee and Hip Reconstruction
1. The Role of Patient Education in Arthritis Management: The Utility of Technology
2. Improving Total Joint Replacement with Continuous Quality Improvement Methods and Tools
3. Professional Formation of Physicians Focused on Improving Quality of Care: How Do We Get There?
4. Walk a Mile in the Leadership's Shoes: Why Focus on Quality Improvement?
5. Osteolysis as it Pertains to Total Hip Arthroplasty
6. The Role of Value-Based Implants in Orthopaedic Trauma
7. The Role of Business Education in the Orthopaedic Curriculum
8. Quality, Safety and Value in Pediatric Spine Surgery
9. Perioperative Safety: Keeping our Children Safe in the Operating Room
10. Standardization of Care of Common Pediatric Fractures
11. MRI Safety with Orthopaedic Implants
Hand and Wrist
12. Cost, Value, and Patient Satisfaction in Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Should and Elbow
13. Practicing Cost-Conscious Shoulder Surgery
14. The Volume-Value Relationship in Shoulder Arthroplasty
Foot & Ankle
15. Patient Safety: Driving After Foot and Ankle Surgery
16. Optimizing Outpatient Total Ankle Replacement from Clinic to Pain Management
Stock Last CheckedJan 23, 2022
Publication DateOct 9, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.