Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma. Edition: 4
Describing the diagnosis and management of maxillofacial and associated traumatic injuries step by step, Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma, 4th Edition takes you beyond the surgical management of head and neck trauma to cover the general management of traumatic injuries, systemic evaluation of the trauma patient, and special considerations associated with maxillofacial trauma patient care. New to this edition are over 700 full-color illustrations showing details of traumatic injuries and their treatment. Edited by head and neck trauma expert Dr. Raymond J. Fonseca, along with over 80 highly respected contributors, this comprehensive reference provides all of the information you need to offer the best care possible to maxillofacial trauma patients.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Metabolic Response to Trauma
2. Healing of Traumatic Injuries
3. Nutrition for the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Patient
PART II: SYSTEMATIC EVALUATION OF THE TRAUMATIZED PATIENT
4. Initial Assessment and Intensive Care of the Trauma Patient
5. Emergency Airway Management in the Traumatized Patient
6. Management of Nonpenetrating Chest Trauma
7. Recognition and Management of Shock
8. Neurological Evaluation and Management
9. Abdominal Evaluation and Management
Part III: MANAGEMENT OF HEAD AND NECK INJURIES
10. Applied Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck
11. Early Assessment and Treatment Planning of the Maxillofacial Trauma Patient
12. Radiographic Evaluation of Facial Injuries
13. Diagnosis and Management of Dentoalveolar Injuries
14. Mandibular Fractures
15. Trauma to the Temporomandibular Joint Region
16. Fractures of Zygomatic Complex and Arch
17. Diagnosis and Treatment of Midface Fractures
18. Ophthalmic Consequences of Maxillofacial Injuries
19. Evaluation and Management of Frontal Sinus Injuries
20. Nasal Fractures
21. Management Soft Tissue Injuries
22. Secondary Revision of Soft Tissue Injury
SECTION 1: Scar Analysis, W-plasty, Geometric Broken Line Closure, and Z-plasty
SECTION 2: Resurfacing and Injectables for Adjunctive Scar Revision Procedures
23. Management of Human and Animal Bites
24. Diagnosis and Management of the Traumatic Salivary Gland Injuries
25. Traumatic Injuries of the Trigeminal Nerve
PART IV: SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS IN THE MANAGEMENT OF TRAUMATIC INJURIES
26. Anesthetic Consideration in the Acutely Injured Patient
27. Maxillofacial Firearm Injuries
28. Burns of the Head and Neck
29. Management of Facial Fractures in the Growing Patient
30. Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma in the Geriatric Patient
31. Reconstruction of Avulsive Defects of the Maxillofacial Complex
32. Infection in the Patient With Maxillofacial Trauma
33. Principles of Fixation for Maxillofacial Trauma
34. Principles of Endoscopic management of Maxillofacial Trauma
Stock Last CheckedJan 26, 2022
Publication DateDec 19, 2012
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.