Nephrology Secrets. Edition: 4
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Nephrology Secrets, 4th Edition, features the Secrets' popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, and an easy-to-read style - making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
PART I. PATIENT ASSESSMENT
1. History and Physical Diagnosis
3. Measurement of GFR
4. Imaging Techniques
5. Renal Biopsy
PART II. ACUTE KIDNEY INJURY
6. Epidemiology, Etiology, Pathophysiology and Diagnosis
7. Management Options: CRRT
8. Hepatorenal Syndrome
9. Cardiorenal Syndrome
13. Tumor Lysis Syndrome
14. Contrast-induced Nephropathy
15. Acute Glomerulonephritis and RPGN
16. Nephrotic Syndrome
17. Obstructive Uropathy
PART III. CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE
19. Epidemiology, Etiology, Pathophysiology and Staging
20. Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease
21. Renal Osteodystrophy
22. Cardiovascular Disease
25. Management of the Patient with Progressive Renal Failure
26. Drug Dosing in patients with CKD
PART IV. PRIMARY GLOMERULAR DISORDERS
27. Minimal Change Disease
28. Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
29. Membranous Nephropathy
30. IgA Nephropathy and Henoch Schonlein Disease
31. Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis
PART V. SECONDARY GLOMERULAR DISORDERS
32. Diabetic Nephropathy
33. Lupus Nephritis
34. Dysproteinemias or Light Chain Diseases
36. Thrombotic Microangiopathies
PART VI. INFECTION ASSOCIATED GLOMERULEONEPHRITIDES
37. Post-infectious Glomereulonephritis
38. Viral Hepatitis-Associated Glomerulonephritis
39. HIV-Associated Renal Disorders
PART VII. OTHER RENAL PARENCHYMAL DISEASES
40. Fabry Disease
41. Cystic Diseases of the Kidneys
42. Other Hereditary Renal Disorders
43. Tubulointerstitial Diseases
44. Urinary Tract Infections
45. Renal Neoplasias
VIII. RENAL DISEASES IN SPECIAL POPULATIONS
46. Renal Disease and Hypertension in Pregnancy
47. Sickle Cell Nephropathy
48. Renal Disease in the Elderly
PART IX. TREATMENT OPTIONS
50. Home Dialysis
51. Peritoneal Dialysis
52. Therapeutic Plasma Exchange (Plasmapheresis)
PART X. TRANSPLANTATION
53. Epidemiology and Outcomes
54. Donor and Recipient Evaluation
56. Rejection of the Renal Transplant
57. Post-Transplant Malignancies
58. Post-Transplant Infections
59. Primary Care of the Renal Transplant Patient
PART XI. HYPERTENSION
60. Primary Hypertension
61. Renal Parenchymal Hypertension
62. Renovascular Disease
63. Endocrine Hypertension
64. Other Forms of Secondary Hypertension
65. Renal Diseases in African-Americans
66. Resistant Hypertension
67. Hypertensive Emergencies
68. Pharmacologic Treatment of Hypertension
69. Non-pharmacologic Treatment of Hypertension
PART XII. ACID-BASE AND ELECTROLYTE DISORDERS
70. Volume Disorders
71. Genetic Disorders of Na Transport
72. Hyponatremia and Hypernatremia
73. Hypokalemia and Hyperkalemia
74. Hypocalcemia and Hypercalcemia
75. Disorders of Phosphorus Metabolism
76. Disorders of Magnesium Metabolism
77. Metabolic Acidosis
78. Metabolic Alkalosis
PART XIII. ONCONEPHROLOGY
PART XIV. PALLIATIVE CARE NEPHROLOGY
80. Palliative Care Nephrology
PART XV. NEPHROLOGY BEGINNINGS
81. Nephrology Beginnings
PART XVI. NEPHROLOGY TRIVIA
82. Nephrology Trivia
Stock Last CheckedJan 27, 2022
Publication DateMay 17, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.