Clinical Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology. Edition: 3
Part of the highly regarded Braunwald's family of cardiology references, Clinical Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology, 3rd Edition, offers complete coverage of the latest diagnosis and management options for patients with arrhythmias. Expanded clinical content, clear illustrations, and dynamic videos keep you fully abreast of current technologies, new syndromes and diagnostic procedures, new information on molecular genetics, advances in ablation, and much more.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Issa: Clinical Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology 3e
1. Molecular Mechanisms of Cardiac Electrical Activity
2. Cardiac Ion Channels
3. Electrophysiological Mechanisms of Cardiac Arrhythmias
4. Electrophysiological Testing: Tools and Techniques
5. Conventional Intracardiac Mapping Techniques
6. Advanced Mapping and Navigation Modalities
7. Ablation Energy Sources
8. Sinus Node Dysfunction
9. Atrioventricular Conduction Abnormalities
10. Intraventricular Conduction Abnormalities
11. Focal Atrial Tachycardia
12. Typical Atrial Flutter
13. Macroreetrant Atrial Tachycardia
14. Atrial Tachyarrhythmias in Adults with Congenital Heart Disease
15. Atrial Fibrillation
16. Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia
17. Atrioventricular Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia
18. Typical Atrioventricular Bypass Tracts
19. Atypical Bypass Tracts
20. Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardias
21. Wide Complex Tachycardias
22. Ventricular Arrhythmias in Ischemic Heart Disease
23. Idiopathic Focal Ventricular Tachycardia
24. Fascicular Ventricular Tachycardia
25. Ventricular Tachycardia in Nonischemic Dilated Cardiomyopathy
26. Bundle Branch Reentrant Ventricular Tachycardia
27. Epicardial Ventricular Tachycardia
28. Arrhythmias in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
29. Ventricular Tachycardia in Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy
30. Ventricular Arrhythmias in Adults with Congenital Heart Disease
31. Ventricular Arrhythmias in Inherited Channelopathies
32. Complications of Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Stock Last CheckedJan 23, 2022
Publication DateOct 17, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.