Focusing on the key essentials you need to know, Axial Spondyloarthritis provides a quick, expert overview of axSpA from a clinical perspective. This concise resource by Drs. Philip Mease and Muhammad Khan presents practical recommendations and guidelines for the diagnosis, management, and treatment of spondyloarthritis impacting the axial skeleton alongside an overview of epidemiology, special populations, and patient education.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
2. Clinical Features, Physical Findings and Diagnosis of Axial Spondyloarthritis
3. Epidemiology of Axial Spondyloarthritis
4. Classification Criteria for Axial Spondyloarthritis
5. Genetics of Axial Spondyloarthritis
6. The Gut Microbiome and Ankylosing Spondylitis
7. Pathogenesis of Ankylosing Spondylitis
8. Bone Pathophysiology in Axial Spondyloarthritis
9. Clinical Assessment of Axial Spondyloarthritis
10. Imaging in Axial Spondyloarthritis
11. Extra-articular Manifestations: Uveitis, Colitis, Psoriasis
13. Non-Pharmacological Management of Axial Spondyloarthritis
14. Pharmacological Non-Biologic Management of Axial Spondyloarthritis
15. Biologic Treatment of Axial Spondyloarthritis
16. Treatment Guidelines for Axial Spondyloarthritis
17. Economic Evaluations in Axial Spondyloarthritis
18. Patient Education and Patient Service Organizations
Stock Last CheckedJan 19, 2022
Publication DateFeb 28, 2019
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.