Atlas of Abdominal Wall Reconstruction. Edition: 2
The second edition of Rosen's Atlas of Abdominal Wall Reconstruction has been refreshed and updated to include today's latest advances in abdominal wall surgery. Coverage of 10 brand-new operative procedures -- each with an accompanying video -- provides the clear guidance needed to make the most effective use of both commonly performed and new and emerging surgical techniques for reconstruction. Comprehensive in scope and lavishly illustrated throughout, it's a must-have resource that residents and practitioners alike will reference for repairs ranging from the simple to the complex.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Section I - Anatomy
- Abdominal Wall Anatomy and Vascular Surgery
Section II - Laparoscopic Repairs
2. Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair--Standard
3. Laparoscopic Repair of Atypical Hernias: Suprapubic, Subxiphoid, and Lumbar
4. Laparoscopic Repair of Parastomal Hernias
Section III - Open Repairs
5. Transversus Abdominus Release and Retromuscular Repair
6. Open Flank Hernia Repair
7. Open Repair of Parastomal Hernias
8. Open Ventral Hernia Repair with Onlay Mesh
Section IV - Component Separation
9. Periumbilical Perforator Sparing Component Separation
10. Endoscopic Component Separation
11. Tissue and Fascial Expansion of the Abdominal Wall
12. Chemical Component Separation with Botox
Section V - Other Abdominal Wall Procedures
13. Panniculectomy and Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
14. Perineal Hernia Repair
15. Robotic Transabdominal Preperitoneal (r-TAPP) Hernia Repair for Ventral Hernias
16. Progressive Preoperative Pneumoperitoneum for Hernias with Loss of Abdominal Domain
17. Rotational and Free Flap Closure of the Abdominal Wall
18. Managing the Open Abdomen
19. Surgical Approach to the Rectus Diastasis
20. Umbilical Hernia Repair
21. Repair of the Post-TRAM Bulge/Hernia
22. Transabdominal Preperitoneal Inguinal Hernia Repair
23. Totally Extraperitoneal Inguinal Hernia Repair
24. Preoperative Optimization of the Hernia Patient
Stock Last CheckedJan 25, 2022
Publication DateSep 26, 2016
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.