Economy Tilt Table Model ST7640 - Electric height and tilt - braked castors & harnesses, no worktable
These excellent Tilt Tables have been designed to meet the requirements of a wide range of applications for rehabilitation, assessment, and examination procedures. Available with the option of "divided leg design" which provides individual harness security for the lower limbs.
This model includes:
- patient handgrips
- Brexit and Covid-19 related production demands means that the turnaround time on all builds is currently 12 weeks.
To ensure our level of quality control all couches are hand made to order. Unless stated above in the main production description the current lead time on plinth construction is 12 weeks. As each plinth is custom made any cancellation will result in a cancellation charge.
When not stated in the product description above a two-man delivery service can be offered at an additional charge. For delivery zones and their associated costs see the main Shipping Info TAB below to check your postcode and additional charges.
Economy Model ST7640 Specification
- Safe working load with lifting and tilting capacity (from minimum height) of 225kgs (495lbs=35 stone)
- Individual braking castors on Economy model
- Electric height and tilting operation with hand switch control
- Adjustable angle dual footboards – positive and negative (+15 to -30)
- Supplied with patient handgrips and set of harnesses
- Height range 47cm to 101cm (18-39”), Tilt angle from horizontal to 90 degrees vertical
- Lowers to wheelchair height for ease of patient transfer
- Tilt angle inclinometer fitted as standard
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Choice of upholstery colours
- Large wheels with individual brakes
Optional AccessoryAdjustable angle worktable – Model ST7648
Optional Couch Accessories
- Model 6057 Battery back-up facility
- Model 6058 Hip/Leg Stabilisers (pair)
- Model 6059 Adjustable Pommel Support#
- Model 6060 Child Footboard Facility#
- Model 6007 Head Support Cushion
- Model 6062 Tilt Table – Standard Harness Set
- Model 6063 Tilt Table – Dual Leg Harness Set #
- Model 6064 Tilt Table – Pair Dual Knee Harnesses#
- Model 6065 Tilt Table – Standard Harness – Wide
- Model 6066 Tilt Table – Standard Harness - Narrow
- Model 7648 - Worktable for Economy model
PREMIUM PLINTH RANGE
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 240kgs (528lbs=37.7 stone)
- Warranty – Motors- 2 years
- Warranty – Gas Struts - 2 years
- Warranty – Frame - 10 years
- Cables and leads - 1 year
- Hand/foot switches - 1 year
ManufacturerPerformance Physio Plinths
Upholstery ColourBlack, Burgundy, Brown, Canard, Cream, Dark Blue, Dark Grey, Lotus Green, Light Grey, Olive, Pepper, Poterie, Red, Sky Blue, White
Matching Removable 'Head/Knee' BolsterNo Thanks, x 1 , x 2
Additional Memory foam top sheetNo Thanks, 20mm Memory Foam top layer
Accessory Work tableNo Thanks, ST7648 Accessory Work table
Single Foot SwitchNo Thanks - Standard Hand Switch, 6200 - Single Foot Switch for Electric
Battery Back-UpNo Thanks, ST6057 Battery Back-Up
Plinth RemovalNo Thanks, Yes, 1 x Plinth Removal
Additional Delivery Person (see zone based colour chart)One man standard, 2 Man Delivery (Pink Zone 1), 2 Man Delivery (Yellow Zone 2), 2 Man Delivery (Purple Zone 3), 2 Man Delivery (Teal Zone 4)
Please note that all our plinths are custom made to order. Brexit and Covid related issues have lead to production currently taking from 10-12 weeks. After production is complete the plinths are then scheduled for delivery.
This shipping refers to the carriage of our larger plinths (not the portables). The carriage charge for all UK mainland deliveries is £80 +vat per unit (£120 for 2 units, £160 for 3 units, £200 for 4 units delivered to the same address). For any volume orders of 5 or more we will quote you.
Two Person Delivery Assistance
We can provide a two person delivery service if you need additional assistance to locate the plinth in your home or building. The cost of this is dependent on the region you are location which is based on the time the additional person would be required away from the warehouse. See the map below for the pricing. The escalating costs relate to the Zone 1 (pink), Zone 2 (Yellow), Zone 3 (Purple) and Zone 4 (Teal) as shown on our product delivery options dropdown.
Overseas Shipping and Freight
Currently we only have foreign orders delivery to a UK Mainland based freight forwarder of your choice. We are not exporting directly ourselves.
Pallet cartons are 205x77x58cm
Weight: 110kg approx each
Overseas Warranty Provisions (Outside of mainland UK)
- Our plinth warranties do extend to foreign orders however these are subject to the following terms and conditions
- We will honour our standard warranty issues when the plinth is located in the UK however for foreign orders we will ship replacement parts at the customers expense only.
- If the customer then returns the faulty part to us, such that we can check and approve the defect, we will credit back the customer the cost of the replacement part. The reimbursement does not include the shipping.
Customers who bought this product also bought
- £768.00 incl. Vat 20% (£640.00 excl. Vat)
768 – Reward points
- £1470.00 incl. Vat 20% (£1225.00 excl. Vat)
1470 – Reward points
- £1272.00 incl. Vat 20% (£1060.00 excl. Vat)
1272 – Reward points