Deluxe Therapy Tilt Table Model ST7647DL - Electric height and tilt - Divided leg version
- The Deluxe models feature a 2 section top incorporating an adjustable angle backrest to meet a wide range of applications
- Manual gas assisted backrest, electric height and tilt as standard.
- Optional upgrade to electric backrest, height and tilt.
- Large wheel design with steering facility and have the standard benefits of dual adjustable foot boards
- This model includes the accessory table, patient handgrips and harnesses as standard
- Brexit and Covid-19 related production demands means that the turnaround time on all builds is currently 12 weeks.
To ensure our level of quality control all couches are hand made to order. Unless stated above in the main production description the current lead time on plinth construction is 12 weeks. As each plinth is custom made any cancellation will result in a cancellation charge.
When not stated in the product description above a two-man delivery service can be offered at an additional charge. For delivery zones and their associated costs see the main Shipping Info TAB below to check your postcode and additional charges.
Deluxe Model Specification
- Safe working load with lifting and tilting capacity (from minimum height) of 225kgs (495lbs=35 stone)
- Large wheel design with central locking and steering facility for ease of manoeuvrability
- Adjustable angle backrest facility (horizontal to 80 degrees) with anti-trap design gas strut
- Electric height and tilting operation with hand switch control
- Adjustable angle dual footboards – positive and negative (+15 to -30)
- Supplied with worktable, patient handgrips and set of harnesses
- Height range 46 to 100cm(18-39”), Tilt angle from horizontal to 90 degrees vertical
- Lowers to wheelchair height for ease of patient transfer
- Tilt angle inclinometer fitted as standard
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Choice of upholstery colours
Optional Couch Accessories
- Model 6057 Battery back-up facility
- Model 6058 Hip/Leg Stabilisers (pair)
- Model 6059 Adjustable Pommel Support#
- Model 6060 Child Footboard Facility#
- Model 6007 Head Support Cushion
- Model 6062 Tilt Table – Standard Harness Set
- Model 6063 Tilt Table – Dual Leg Harness Set #
- Model 6064 Tilt Table – Pair Dual Knee Harnesses#
- Model 6065 Tilt Table – Standard Harness – Wide
- Model 6066 Tilt Table – Standard Harness - Narrow
PREMIUM PLINTH RANGE
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 240kgs (528lbs=37.7 stone)
- Warranty – Motors- 2 years
- Warranty – Gas Struts - 2 years
- Warranty – Frame - 10 years
- Cables and leads - 1 year
- Hand/foot switches - 1 year
ManufacturerPerformance Physio Plinths
Upholstery ColourBlack, Burgundy, Brown, Canard, Cream, Dark Blue, Dark Grey, Lotus Green, Light Grey, Olive, Pepper, Poterie, Red, Sky Blue, White
Matching Removable 'Head/Knee' BolsterNo Thanks, x 1 , x 2
Head Support CushionNo Thanks, Model 6007 Head Support Cushion
Backrest MechanismGas assisted backrest (standard), Electric backrest upgrade
Additional Memory foam top sheetNo Thanks, 20mm Memory Foam top layer
Adjustable Pommel SupportNo Thanks, Adjustable Pommel Support
Hip/Leg Stabilisers (pair)No Thanks, Yes, 1 x 6058 (pair)
Single Foot SwitchNo Thanks - Standard Hand Switch, 6200 - Single Foot Switch for Electric
Battery Back-UpNo Thanks, ST6057 Battery Back-Up
Additional Delivery Person (see zone based colour chart)One man standard, 2 Man Delivery (Pink Zone 1), 2 Man Delivery (Yellow Zone 2), 2 Man Delivery (Purple Zone 3), 2 Man Delivery (Teal Zone 4)
Please note that all our plinths are custom made to order. Brexit and Covid related issues have lead to production currently taking from 10-12 weeks. After production is complete the plinths are then scheduled for delivery.
This shipping refers to the carriage of our larger plinths (not the portables). The carriage charge for all UK mainland deliveries is £80 +vat per unit (£120 for 2 units, £160 for 3 units, £200 for 4 units delivered to the same address). For any volume orders of 5 or more we will quote you.
Two Person Delivery Assistance
We can provide a two person delivery service if you need additional assistance to locate the plinth in your home or building. The cost of this is dependent on the region you are location which is based on the time the additional person would be required away from the warehouse. See the map below for the pricing. The escalating costs relate to the Zone 1 (pink), Zone 2 (Yellow), Zone 3 (Purple) and Zone 4 (Teal) as shown on our product delivery options dropdown.
Overseas Shipping and Freight
Currently we only have foreign orders delivery to a UK Mainland based freight forwarder of your choice. We are not exporting directly ourselves.
Pallet cartons are 205x77x58cm
Weight: 110kg approx each
Overseas Warranty Provisions (Outside of mainland UK)
- Our plinth warranties do extend to foreign orders however these are subject to the following terms and conditions
- We will honour our standard warranty issues when the plinth is located in the UK however for foreign orders we will ship replacement parts at the customers expense only.
- If the customer then returns the faulty part to us, such that we can check and approve the defect, we will credit back the customer the cost of the replacement part. The reimbursement does not include the shipping.